Captain SIm 767 300 stalls steight after takeoff

chr1s1231

Hello

I have had the CS767 for a long time. It was my first FSX payware and is my only long distance aircraft. It worked for ages until I had problems with FSX. I reinstalled FSX and the the CS767. Ever since then it stalls as soon as I retract the landing gear and engage A/P with LNAV and VNAV. It starts to turn towards my route, (I don't use SIDS/STARS in this aircraft because the AIRAC cycle is way out of date and does not have many STARS for my favorite airfields. So I just fly direct using FSX ATC) It then begins warning my about bank angle, then it stalls and plummets. When I try to hand fly it for a while, it still does the same thing. I turn my joy stick slowly and steadily and the plane just loses control. It feels like it has no weight what so ever. It then stalls and crashes. I find that it is recoverable if my route is more or less straight from the end of the runway that i am using to takeoff.

I have looked on the Captain Sim forums and people have had the same issues with the 757 and the 777. I tried what was recommended there but nothing worked. I cannot log on the the forum myself since it tells me that either the security code, order number or email address is wrong even though I know that it is right.

My addons are Aerosoft Airbus X extended with RAAS professional LOCKED, GSX and Majestic Dash 8 Q400. I am now using FSX Steam Edition and it still does what I mentioned above. I tried with all weather turned off and I tried re installing FSUIPC.

Thanks

Chris

Hm, I flew that a few times with no probs before ultimately selecting LDS for my 767 experiences. As usual I entered weights - real values, set cost index to 50 max so it doesn't fly like a rollercoaster, and for flaps I use reference on ND display, it tells you when to retract it.

I have both and only use the Level D 767 and deleted the CS 767 from my computer..al v

I've myself been wondering why they shifted towards a whole new kitchen from something they know very well how to cook - aircraft of analogue period. Why not continue with a DC-10 and a 742. Analogue turboprops... like Dash-8-100...

Perhaps they had a grand idea of making a 767... but... let Italians do the pizza )))

I bought this (Captain Sim 767-300 Base Package) yesterday from SimMarket, next thing I know I read on here that it stalls straight after takeoff. Well, that was a waste of $45 then !!!!!!!!!

I got it with the Xmas sale (€9.99 for me / $9.99 for the US :mad:).

Haven't flown it yet. But I'm pretty sure I won't let it stall. The OP's after take off and turn maneuver is way to violent IMO. The AC didn't get time to accelerate.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

f16jockey_2: is that the only 767 payware add-on that you have?

I got it with the Xmas sale (€9.99 for me / $9.99 for the US :mad:).

Haven't flown it yet. But I'm pretty sure I won't let it stall. The OP's after take off and turn maneuver is way to violent IMO. The AC didn't get time to accelerate.

Wim

f16jockey_2: is that the only 767 payware add-on that you have?

This thread made me pull it out of my hangar for it's maiden flight.

Just finished my second +/- 1000Nm flight with it.

Must say I'm in no way disappointed in the aircraft. Systems are modeled in a for me complex enough way. Tooks me about an hour reading and watching YouTube to get it ready from cold and dark. It about the same as a 757 IMO. Plenty of warning lights in case you skip something.

FMC works OK, and the database can be updated through Navigraph.

Just need to work my way how the step climbing exactly works.

Has a perfectly working autoland (got it set up correctly at 1st attempt).

As for this post's title: it didn't stall on take off. Even though my first T/O SID involved a quite steep turn. BTW notice that VNAV becomes active only at 400ft AGL.

I shouldn't have mentioned the Xmas sale, but IMO you won't be disappointed about your purchase.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

For some reason when I load LDS-767 or QW-757, I feel like I sit in the cockpit of a 767 or a 757. This feeling I don't have when I load CS. That's despite LDS being old and QW simple in functionality. At first I shelved the QW757 having few flights in CS, then shelved CS - permanently.

Hello

I have had the CS767 for a long time. It was my first FSX payware and is my only long distance aircraft. It worked for ages until I had problems with FSX. I reinstalled FSX and the the CS767. Ever since then it stalls as soon as I retract the landing gear and engage A/P with LNAV and VNAV. It starts to turn towards my route, (I don't use SIDS/STARS in this aircraft because the AIRAC cycle is way out of date and does not have many STARS for my favorite airfields. So I just fly direct using FSX ATC) It then begins warning my about bank angle, then it stalls and plummets. When I try to hand fly it for a while, it still does the same thing. I turn my joy stick slowly and steadily and the plane just loses control. It feels like it has no weight what so ever. It then stalls and crashes. I find that it is recoverable if my route is more or less straight from the end of the runway that i am using to takeoff.

I have looked on the Captain Sim forums and people have had the same issues with the 757 and the 777. I tried what was recommended there but nothing worked. I cannot log on the the forum myself since it tells me that either the security code, order number or email address is wrong even though I know that it is right.

My addons are Aerosoft Airbus X extended with RAAS professional LOCKED, GSX and Majestic Dash 8 Q400. I am now using FSX Steam Edition and it still does what I mentioned above. I tried with all weather turned off and I tried re installing FSUIPC.

Thanks

Chris

I am unfamiliar with the situation, can you tell me how long you have had this aircraft exactly? Have you completely familiarized yourself with the manual?

1+1=cow :p

"WE jumped out a WINdow!" -Baymax (from Big Hero 6)

• 3 weeks later...
It seems to be OK until I try and turn. Then it starts warning me about my bank angle but I haven't even banked passed 15 degrees. My flaps are still out since I did think that that may be the problem but that is not it. The A/P just does not throttle the aircraft up. When I am flying manually, I have my throttle set too 100% but the speed sits at V2. It just wont increase speed. It also feels like it has no weight. My mate just bought the 757 and is having a similar issue except his works when he turns on A/P and sets the bank angle to 15 degrees. This however did not work for me.

Hi,

I had similar issues with the CS 757, including stalling and not properly following the paths, and I found the issue was FSUIPC. Although you said you re-installed it, have you made sure you have completely removed all the FSUIPC files before reinstalling? From what I found the uninstaller would never completely get rid of all the files. You need to delete the entries related to FSUIPC in the DLL.XML I believe. Sorry that I can't provide more details, I went through this about a year and a half ago.

Archived