Thread: Saitek X52 Pro MFD Problem

Default Saitek X52 Pro MFD Problem

Hello, Im having a slight problem with my MFD for the saitek x52 pro. Everything works fine for fsx and I can see all my radio information. The only problem is I cant scroll on com 1. All the other coms and navs work and I can scroll and change the frequency but com 1 dosnt seem to budge.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Justin

Quote Originally Posted by juicebox1155 View Post
    Hello, Im having a slight problem with my MFD for the saitek x52 pro. Everything works fine for fsx and I can see all my radio information. The only problem is I cant scroll on com 1. All the other coms and navs work and I can scroll and change the frequency but com 1 dosnt seem to budge.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Justin
    Hi Justin, have you found a solution, I'm facing the exact same problem... very weird!

No I haven't. Ive kinda given up at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by juicebox1155 View Post
    No I haven't. Ive kinda given up at this point.
    Thank you Justin for the prompt reply.
    Apparently there are no many people with this problem. I tried almost everything without success. It used to work a year ago, now I was trying to reinstall FSX after a long period off on my updated PC with Win8.1 x64 and I have found this little surprise. A think also the ADB have some problem and knots speed are very large number. For sure something with the DirectInput is not working properly...

I don't have many other ideas at the moment but eventually I will keep you informed if something happens.

Alright ill do the same for you as well. Im pretty sure its just bad drivers at this point.