Thread: blogging on flightsim?

Default blogging on flightsim?

I have seen guys that have blogs on here. what is blogging on here and what can you make it? I have thought about making one about flight simulator adventures I have taken. for example left my home field and went to such and such airport. and thought about including photo's of said adventure with like the b-17 or the 172 or piper cub from a2a. is that what it is?
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop

Blog Entries

Blogs are available to all registered FlightSim.Com members. Just click on the blog link from the blue menu bar at the top of the page. Options should be obvious to most people familiar with navigating a web site.

I seen that up there before. but never thought about writing one as I thought no one would give a hoot about virtual flying adventures. that's kind of why I hardly post screen shots as It might be the same thing that has already been seen.
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop

BLOGGING.EXE Files here? For FREE!

Here is Mine..

My Name is Paul

I have been a Member sense Dial-UP and AOL. Many forgotten User Names and Passwords

My first MY FirstComputer was a Raido Shack TRS80 4K RAM w/ cassette back up.

The first time I played FS it was on a Packard bell 10MZ 3 Gig HD and FS was on like 9 Disks

My interest in MSFS tends to fly in and out and I must Say that every time Its like this

New Faster Computer....New OS...........New Add-on ...... and New Problems

I think the only Joy I get is Debugging the above in reverse

And then Uploading Snap Shots of My Hometown Default/Add-on Airport showing Frame Rate 12
    I7 4770 3.40 8 gig 64 windows 8.1
    REX GEX Qw757 FSXgold

well see what I was thinking about was flying adventures with screen shots of the destination. but I can't get it past the thought stage. lol must be stage fright I don't know. just thought I would try something new here.
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop

Blog Entries

I have been blogging about recreating my logbook from when I used to fly for a couple of months now. Apparently people read it, and there have been no snarky comments. I think your idea of flying adventures and screen shots is a good one. The FS world is so big, with so much to see, and people are always looking for something new to explore. Go for it!

thank you sir I sure will try. I know this is not the place for this but what about recording a flight? other then fraps which is kind of pricy for me is there something just as good but with a lower price just to try and play with?
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop