blogging on flightsim?

CessnaFlyer

I have seen guys that have blogs on here. what is blogging on here and what can you make it? I have thought about making one about flight simulator adventures I have taken. for example left my home field and went to such and such airport. and thought about including photo's of said adventure with like the b-17 or the 172 or piper cub from a2a. is that what it is?
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

I seen that up there before. but never thought about writing one as I thought no one would give a hoot about virtual flying adventures. that's kind of why I hardly post screen shots as It might be the same thing that has already been seen.

BLOGGING.EXE Files here? For FREE!

Here is Mine..

My Name is Paul

I have been a Member sense Dial-UP and AOL. Many forgotten User Names and Passwords

My first MY FirstComputer was a Raido Shack TRS80 4K RAM w/ cassette back up.

The first time I played FS it was on a Packard bell 10MZ 3 Gig HD and FS was on like 9 Disks

My interest in MSFS tends to fly in and out and I must Say that every time Its like this

New Faster Computer....New OS...........New Add-on ...... and New Problems

I think the only Joy I get is Debugging the above in reverse

And then Uploading Snap Shots of My Hometown Default/Add-on Airport showing Frame Rate 12

I7 4770 3.40 8 gig 64 windows 8.1

REX GEX Qw757 FSXgold

I have been blogging about recreating my logbook from when I used to fly for a couple of months now. Apparently people read it, and there have been no snarky comments. I think your idea of flying adventures and screen shots is a good one. The FS world is so big, with so much to see, and people are always looking for something new to explore. Go for it!

thank you sir I sure will try. I know this is not the place for this but what about recording a flight? other then fraps which is kind of pricy for me is there something just as good but with a lower price just to try and play with?

Archived