Best A330 for FSX Currently?

aaronshenhao

I am not an owner of any payware 330, but as I am aware there are a few on the FS market. These are the best ones: CLS a330, the BlackBox a330 and Wilcos Airbus vol2. I can tell you that the best one is probably Wilcos, because of the fact that it is combined with the 340.

Freewares, well Tom Ruth has developed one, though don't expext payware quality.

My Blog:http://thebadpilotsblog.blogspot.com/ My PC: i7-3970X up to 4.0GHz, Gigabyte GTX970 OC, Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme, Kingston HyperX Beast XMP 16GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD, Western Digital Black 2TB, Noctua NH-D15, Thermaltake SE Smart 630W, Cooler Master CM690 III, Windows 10.

JustFlight have the Airbus Collection: Long Haul which contains both the A330 (-200 and -300 models with Rr, Ge and PW engines) and A340 (-200 and -300 models). The package is based on the CLS model and has over 150 liveries. They also do a separate liveries pack that adds the Frieghter and Military MRTT models. Check it out at http://www.justflight.com/product/airbus-collection-long-haul-download

Regards

Brian

And...For the month of February they have Pick & Mix sale. Pick 2 Addons for $19usd...Don

HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E,i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP 6 fans wet), GTX 970 FTW

16GB DDR3-2400, 128GB SAMSUNG 830(Win 7 Ult x64), 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro(FSX P3D FS9)

WD 1TB Black(FS98, CFS2&3, ROF, etc.), WD 2TB Black-(Storage/Backup)

Active Sky Next, Rex4 TD/Soft Clouds

Personally, I think that despite the Feelthere/Wilco Airbus being one of the older ones, it is still the best for a more realistic A330/A340 cockpit functions - MCDU etc. The CLS has some great exterior models. The Blackbox is OK but still needs some work. The Aerosoft A330 should be out later this year & that will be by far the best overall (if the A320 is anything to go by).

If you don't want to invest much and don't really care about the graphical site of the aircraft, AFS design have got one, despite not having it I don't recommend it.

however if Aerosofts 330 is the same quality as the 320 family, than wait a short while for the price to drop down and get it.

My Blog:http://thebadpilotsblog.blogspot.com/ My PC: i7-3970X up to 4.0GHz, Gigabyte GTX970 OC, Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme, Kingston HyperX Beast XMP 16GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD, Western Digital Black 2TB, Noctua NH-D15, Thermaltake SE Smart 630W, Cooler Master CM690 III, Windows 10.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I know this question has been asked before, but most of them are old. Can someone please tell me the best payware A330 for fsx? And should I wait for any upcoming A330s?

Thanks,

Aaron. :D

You should wait for the aerosoft's upcoming airbus a330. It's currently under development now. Judging by how the aerosoft's current airbus's a318-a321 fleet are, they should be a delight. I'm waiting eagerly. Check it out at their website, under their forums section.

Anyone know where I can see the progress of the Aerosoft A330? The link in their news page doesn't work.

Thanks,

Aaron

Look at the Aerosoft forum - General > Preview > .....A330 ( you may have to register to view all topics - cost nothing ) , all you will see in the first post is a software rendering of the main landing gear . Asking for more or a release date will only earn you some - reputation points .

John

• 2 years later...
Hi,

I know this question has been asked before, but most of them are old. Can someone please tell me the best payware A330 for fsx? And should I wait for any upcoming A330s?

Thanks,

Aaron. :D

I have the Blackbox A330 and it is a great hi-tech payware.

Archived