FSX Water Issues!! - REX4, ORBX openLC & ORBX England

rubber290

Hey guys,

Got a problem here with my water textures in FSX. Im using REX4 and also ORBX openLC with ORBX England scenery. If you see the images below, as you can see the inland textures and the ocean textures from REX do not blend together and this ONLY happens around England. I cannot work out if this is a clash between REX4 and ORBX England or whether it could be a different issue all together but I would love to get this issue sorted.

I have also added another picture of my FSX scenery library in case any changes need to be made inside there :)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any help at all :)

Oliver

2015-1-18_12-43-53-714.jpg2015-1-18_12-46-9-549.jpg2015-1-18_12-49-34-311.jpgscenery libary 1.jpgscenery libary 2.jpgscenery libary 3.jpg

Welcome here. What do they say over at the FTX support forum? http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/15-full-terrain-experience-ftx-payware-support-forum/ . Don't forget to include your order number(s).

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Your screenshots show that is NOT how ORBX formally places the items in the scenery menu. If you did this manually undo it. If you didn't, run the scenery validation tool from within FTX Central.

However likely cause is a conflict within one or more of your other addons, switch them off one at a time.

Archived