Wilco-Feelthere Airbus deluxe upgrade crash

a320driver

Have had the Wilco/Feelthere Airbus deluxe evo. package on my hard-drive for a long time. I did not bother with it as I could never find a way to get my GoFlight TQ6 unit to work with it. Read the info for the upgrade for this package recentely and it referenced that changes had been made to make it compatible with more throttle units. So...I thought I would give the upgrade a go as I would really like an Airbus in my sim (something a little more up to date than the trusty PSS bus). Installed per the devs directives, and upon selecting one of the 319 crafts, the sim crashed upon loading. After several re-installs and a lot frustration I have managed to get it to work about 15% of the time. I was however able to get the TQ6 unit to work with it. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, once in awhile it works, most times it just crashes FS9.Did quite a bit of searching to try and remedy this crashing problem but so far none of the potential solutions has worked. If anyone has any ideas or experience with this please share. Would REALLY like to get this bird working. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joe

http://files.100megabyte.com/ifly/media/signatures/BetaTeam%20Short.jpg

Archived