Ultimate Traffic 2 not showing up (on clean installation!)

themaster402

I have recently bought Ultimate Traffic 2. My FSX Installation is cluttered with addons, so I didn't expect to work without tweaking with it. Instead, there is no traffic at all! I turned up the ai traffic rates in the ultimate traffic 2 applications, installed some schedules, updated, and even then, no traffic!

So a month passed, and FSX Steam Edition came out. I installed FSX Steam Edition and installed Ultimate Traffic 2 right after, yet still no traffic.

Can someone help? (sorry for poor post quality, I'm new to flightsim.com)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4450194567.png

Asus Z170-A-1151 - intel i7-6700K@4GHz - Asus ROG NVidia GTX 1050 TI Strix 4GB - 32GB HyperX DDR4@2400 MHz - Corsair CM750-750W - Corsair H80i v2 Watercooling

• 2 months later...

I have just finished installing UT2 into P3Dv2. There are a few forum topics here and on AVSIM. UT2 has always installed correctly and run in default mode straight from the box in FSX. The main things to check for non standard installs are the dll.xml file and the exe.xml file to ensure they have the correct entries.

If UT2 installed into the correct location you will see Ultimate Traffic 2 in the Addons drop down.

Sent from my tablet thingy!

Archived