ORBEX NA wont load into FSX

meterman07

Can anyone tell me why? I have been trying for days and I am about to ask for my money back. Thanks for the help.

Yes it will. Why not offer us a clue what you have tried, what error messages you're getting, system specs, FSX installation.

No one will be able to help you on the information provided so why not go to the developers forum, and ask there - you will need all that information and probably more so read the rules first and obey them.

Yes it will. Why not offer us a clue what you have tried, what error messages you're getting, system specs, FSX installation.

No one will be able to help you on the information provided so why not go to the developers forum, and ask there - you will need all that information and probably more so read the rules first and obey them.

Downloaded it from there server, ran the program as instructed went to fly and I only get MS scenery, they don't respond to emails for help, I tried to validate my account # and customer #, to get on there "Support" forum no joy, no one on the chat will respond. My last hope is to wait until the DVD comes someday soon. Tried to extract it and all I get is a "Invalid" file message..this is no fun, as it worked once before until I got a "file corrupted, run FSX repair disc" and lost all of the ORBX NA scenery. Thanks for the help.

Downloaded it from there server, ran the program as instructed went to fly and I only get MS scenery, they don't respond to emails for help, I tried to validate my account # and customer #, to get on there "Support" forum no joy, no one on the chat will respond. My last hope is to wait until the DVD comes someday soon. Tried to extract it and all I get is a "Invalid" file message..this is no fun, as it worked once before until I got a "file corrupted, run FSX repair disc" and lost all of the ORBX NA scenery. Thanks for the help.

Another reason why I'm staying away from anything ORBX. I've read about similar problems, as well as uninstall issues. Not to mention, if you say anything negative about the products in their forums, you're likely to get banned.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived