Perfect Flight Scandinavian Airlines Missions Issues

Guest marcusf2

Guest marcusf2

Hi folks

Yesterday I purchased Perfect Flight Scandinavian Airlines Missions product from Sim Market and have been unable to get it to it to work at all.

The response from "Perfect Flight" was

"With the information you sent us , we are not able to give you any further assistance. May be you have some resident programs which conflicts with FSX and the Mission module".

So that is that! Sim Market wont refund me my £13 to protect their authors! So I'm stuck with it!

The problem is

After installing I went to Missions is FSX and indeed the new missions are listed however once it opens the mission by pressing "1" the checklists and mission should commence - nothing happens at all! I have also noticed that no mission briefings are visible now for any FSX Missions including the once which came with the fs. MS FSX missions are all working normally.

I have installed both SP1 and 2. And re downloaded the package and installed. I have also done a Fs repair and reinstalled SP1 and SP2

I would be grateful for any help anyone out their might have with this Missions Pack as both the suppliers (Sim Market) and manufacturer (Perfect Flight) are not at all interested on spending time on helping me solve this.

Cheers

marcus

My first guess and I will bet on this is you may need Acceleration to run the Mission.

I have tried some freeware Missions by Aerosoft and at least one from the library here.

They open as you describe and you just sit there with no instructions, Mission compass, or anything that tells you what to do. Most of the developers don't mention the fact that Acceleration is required.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived