Can't access forums at AVSIM even if i login...

MarkM24

***First post 11/5/2014***

Hello everyone! I just wanna share my experience in avsim forums. While I love avsim forums (and flightsim too, of course :) ), I also love to download FS stuffs here and on avsim. So here is my problem.

Lately, i can't access avsim forums (dunno why.. :( ). The page says that I'm blocked! Dunno what's happening. At first I tried to figure out why. Maybe because it's my computer, so i tried to login to other PC. But still, I get the "Blocked" page of avsim forums.

I Love both Avsim and Flightsim Forums. And i want them both to be available for me :(. Right now Flightsim forums is the only available one in those two forums i mentioned

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Mark

MarkM,

Last week I had some problems logging on to AVSIM as well. I got ht eproblems solved with a bit of help from the good folks over there.

Here's what I found out. On AVSIM you have to have 3 separate log ins, one for the main page, one for the forums and one for the downloads. They are all separate and distinct. You register for each one in that respective area of AVSIM. Once you get registered and logged in you should be good to go. If not, contact the appropriate administrator and give them a day or so to get back to you with some help.

Bill Mattson

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time.

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

• 2 weeks later...
MarkM,

Last week I had some problems logging on to AVSIM as well. I got ht eproblems solved with a bit of help from the good folks over there.

Here's what I found out. On AVSIM you have to have 3 separate log ins, one for the main page, one for the forums and one for the downloads. They are all separate and distinct. You register for each one in that respective area of AVSIM. Once you get registered and logged in you should be good to go. If not, contact the appropriate administrator and give them a day or so to get back to you with some help.

Bill Mattson

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time.

Thanks Bill for your kind comments. Just a correction. AVSIM has two separate logons, one for AVSIM (which provides access to the main page and to the forums) and one for the Library.

Best regards,

Jim Young, AVSIM Forums

Archived