What hardware is compatible with CFS3?

Goatman24

There doesn't seem to be a way of setting assignments to some of my other hardware I use with FSX. It recognizes my Saitek ProFlight Yoke, CH Pedals and TQ6. However, I'm having a hard time getting some of these to work or be recognized by CFS3. For instance, my CH pedals are recognized for rudder movement and that can be assigned but not the toe brakes. I'm also having a hard time getting the TQ6 to recognize my flap axis for flaps within CFS3.

I use a USB interface 2125 from Desktop Aviator to add buttons and switches so no keyboard is needed for FSX. Is it possible to use this in CFS3?

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know whether this actually helps, but I have a Logitech Extreme 3D that seems to work just fine. All the buttons and axes function, and I can reassign them at will.

However, I'm not sure I like it that much for simming. Trimming off control forces is a bit clumsy, as it has no trim wheels, and using the keyboard for trim is not ideal. I'm experimenting with using the POV hat switch for trim, but then I don't have a POV hat to actually look left, right, etc.

Archived