FSX Posky 777

munch1431

Hey,

So I've been having a lot of trouble with installing one of Posky's 777's. Now I know this has been probably asked lots of times, but I cannot find a decent tutorial.

All I'm asking is either someone links me to one of Posky's 777's with everything already it in, textures, panels and so on. Whenever I've tried I just get a grey plane and grey cockpit. If nobody can find me a already made one, can someone PLEASE tell me how to install all these parts.

I really want to fly this 777, yet it seems to hard. I really don't understand why they don't come in one file :( Anyways, someone please help me!

Many thanks

What 777 file are you using? Are your panels not showing any working displays?

Download and fully install this aircraft from the Library here. pt_b777-300er_fsx.zip

This install has the necessary gauge files. Also if you do not have Acceleration installed, make sure you have SP1 and Sp2. Turn off DX10 preview in your settings.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi,

Two things:

- when I do an advanced search in the file library on "777" with "POSKY" or "Open Sky" as an extra filter, and with "Complete Aircraft Only" checked, I get 33 pages (!) of results.

Can't believe not a single one of those is working. If you have trouble installing aircraft and/or liveries in general: there are good tutorials in the ... euh tutorial section.

- in order to make the 777 gauges working in FSX, you need msvcr70.dll in the FSX main folder.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Ok, So I've searched these results. 90% of them are repaints. What ones are complete?

I installed the onw you suggested mrzippy and it's just grey. Whole plane in the loading section, in game and so is the cockpit :(

DX10 preview turned off?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hello! I have recently installed a POSKY 777 into my FSX. It is just amazing on the outside. The inside as well but i had an encunter where none of the displays were working! I was hoping if anyone here had the same problem or had the problem and would like to help me out? Thanks!

Archived