Madagascar Scenery Library (needed for some sceneries)

DominicS

All well as the usual OpenSceneryX, R2 and Ru libraries we're all familiar with, some of you may have noticed that a few of the X-Plane sceneries require an additional X-Plane library, often referred to as the Madagascar Lib/Madagascar library.

This is a great little library which adds quite a few exotic elements to sceneries and is occasionally used by developers.

The Madagascar library can be downloaded here from Shade Tree Micro Aviation:

http://shadetreemicro.com/index.php/scenery/madagascar

Once downloaded, unzip the archive, open "MBA_110" and place "000_Madagascar _Lib" into your Custom Scenery folder.

That's it...you're ready to go:D

Happy flying!!!

Dom

• 2 months later...
I used this library quite a few times or at least one of its elements: the beautiful palm-dense.for, a palm trees forest. You have also some nice palm trees in RuSceney and in Palma de Majorqua. I thought Palma was made by Dieter Rozemberg, but it is now published by Helgo. Cami De Bellis became another palm trees designer, her library is available on this site. Now, the best palm trees ever made were by my partner Marc Leydecker, you will find these © fine trees in Marc's Virginian airports and in my Hawaiian or US South-East airports.

Freddy De Pues

NAPS Scenery

Archived