Thread: Soar Airlines Staff Oppurtunity

1. Default Soar Airlines Staff Oppurtunity

In preparing for our upcoming relaunch in about a month or two, we are trying to get more staff and want to be a virtual airline like no other. So we thought of combining the two and making a developer position! We came up with position because we need a plugin designed for our VA. In our attempt to be like no other we thought something. How about we make our airline actually an airline so that people could ride in our planes, basically having real passengers. So the plugin would ideally be compatible for both fsx and xplane. But, as I know this likely won't happen we will probobally split the position into X-plane developer and FSX developer.
    So Ideally this positions main focus would be the plugin but when it's done we may have them update the website and so forth.

The plugin or add on would go like this:

2 or More people could connect over wifi or a free server providing site and be able to sit in the cabin of the same aircraft.
    They could rate the flight and could have some sort of miles discount thing like real airlines.
    X-Plane and FSX users could connect together(This is optional but would be awesome if do-able)
    We would need a FSX and x-plane version

So all people would need is X-Plane or FSX and open the plugin or add on and connect to their flight and just enjoy the flight!

Please reply if this is in no way possible. I am posting this in the VA section because the maker of the plugin, if they wanted, could fill the position I talked about. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested to be the x-plane developer or FSX developer or both and I will respond will more details!

Thanks in advance,
    Soar Virtual Airlines
    CEO
    Last edited by Soar Virtual Airlines; 06-12-2014 at 10:59 AM.

2. Default

You can already do shared cockpit flights on VATSIM and FSX servers...
    Human Resources Officer
    Qatar Airways Virtual

3. Default

Ya but but I need something that works with X-Plane, plus it would be nice if it was designed for our VA