Thread: Joystick and mouse control

Default Joystick and mouse control

Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across this problem, when I use the joystick the aircraft behaves normally but if in virtual cockpit view and I can see the control column if I move the mouse from one side of the screen to the other for what ever reason the control column responds as well and turns or dives the aircraft !

I must confess that I changed computers some time ago but after re installing FS X I only checked it was installed and that the program opened OK but did not try do any flying until recently when I noticed this was happening when I tried to fly a Boeing 737

I have seen in the notes saying that you can enable the yoke by cntrl + Y which I am guessing is the mouse control could this be the reason, if so does anyone know how to disable it please. westmoors

I believe a right click anywhere on the simulator screen and un-selecting the "mouse yoke" option is how its done.
    AMD FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz water cooled - 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz - 2 Geforce 480's 1.5GB each (non-sli) 2Seat SimPit - 8 Monitors - Saitek Gear - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEOqGqc9VWs

Thanks pyroman6x9x9, I will try that but as I got a bit fed up I decided to uninstall it and start again to see if that worked, but as yet I haven't got round to installing it again, (it takes a long time if I remember so I am waiting until I have enough time to do it ) westmoors

4. Default

Next time:
    options-settings-keyboard assignments.
    on "controllers" tab.
    in "mouse" section.
    change "mouse yoke" to "mouse look".

There is also a keyboard combination that switches the mouse function (look/yoke) in-game.
    il88pp.
    Last edited by il88pp; 05-13-2014 at 06:22 AM.