Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Several Of My Planes Shake During Climb & Normal Cruise Speed-- Un Flyable

Default Several Of My Planes Shake During Climb & Normal Cruise Speed-- Un Flyable

I'm sure this has already been addressed but for the life of me I can't find a post anywhere. I noticed a couple of my Eaglesoft Dg jets statred vibrating during climb & got worse when I reached my FL at normal operating speeds. Now I'm starting to see more of my other planes do it, is there a fix out there? Has anyone heard of this? Thanks in advance, as of right now almost 1/2 of my planes are doing this...

Upgrade your FSX to SP2

Brilliant thinking!

Unless he already has that installed, and even if he did not the fact that the issue recently cropped up tells me that it's something else gone South.

Planes tend to vibrate if they are going too fast. How are you determining normal operating speed? You reference EagleSoft. Have you contacted them about this?

What do you mean by 'vibrate'?

Do the planes oscillate, rocking back and forth?
    Do they literally vibrate, like buzz?
    Does the view look all jerky internally?
    Does the view look all jerky from external camera?
    Does the whole image vibrate (plane, sky, foreground, background)?
    Does it vibrate in a way not covered above?

FSX Acceleration, now on a Lenovo Legion
    So soooo much faster.
    (It beats my old 386 with FS2. )

Quote Originally Posted by aspong View Post
    What do you mean by 'vibrate'?

Do the planes oscillate, rocking back and forth?
    Do they literally vibrate, like buzz?
    Does the view look all jerky internally?
    Does the view look all jerky from external camera?
    Does the whole image vibrate (plane, sky, foreground, background)?
    Does it vibrate in a way not covered above?
    Thank your for the responses. I already have SP2 downloaded, not sure if that's the issue or not. The plane will really start to vibrate "the whole image vibrate (plane, sky, foreground, background)" when I reach speeds of 180+ depending on the plane. For example, the PMDG 737 will vibrate when I get to an altitude of +/- 4,000 at a speed of 180. As I climb & get to cruise it is really violent. If I'm at FL32 & cruising at mach .77 it's extremely jumpy. Like I mentioned it's not just one of my planes, more & more are starting to do this. It could be a virus but not sure.

Blog Entries

Do you happen to use track-ir and ez-dock? I heard they add a vibration effect.

Quote Originally Posted by il88pp View Post
    Do you happen to use track-ir and ez-dock? I heard they add a vibration effect.
    Nor sir I don't. It's bizarre, I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on, seems like this might be a new issue....

turbulence? does it still shake rattle and roll even in the calm weather theme?

Great VA! Join me at www.vnorthwest.com

Quote Originally Posted by HillBillyJim View Post
    turbulence? does it still shake rattle and roll even in the calm weather theme?
    It's not turbulence.. I'll see if I can take a video of the issue tonight & post it up, it is really frustrating.

You are too heavy and the plane is stalling. If you do not understand the relationship between IAS and increasing altitude to maintain a certain climb rate you are almost certainly arriving in a corner of the flight envelope.

You certainly cannot fly the PMDG 737 to the FL's using that number. You need to go back to basics, perhaps starting with the FSX Learning Center. `Normal` climb speeds for the 737 are around 230-250 kts below 10,000, 270+ above, with a change to Mach above TA, say around FL230-240.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast