Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Venetubo FSX CFG Tweaker HTTP 404

Default Venetubo FSX CFG Tweaker HTTP 404

Hello all,

I just replaced my laptop HDD and did a complete reinstall of the system. Just finished installing FSX.

I tried to reach venetubo.com/fsx.html but it appears the website is down, with the server returning an HTTP 404 (Not Found). Anybody else having this issue? Hopefully it's not permanent.

I checked, its the same for me. Don't worry, something similar happened some few days before too and it was up after some time.

Meanwhile, you should consider tweaking your CFG manually: http://kostasfsworld.wordpress.com/f...ardware-guide/

I don't hold much by those automated tweaking tools, they're too general - but that's my own personal opinion. I tweaked my FSX with the Kosta tutorials, and that worked just great for me.

Jorgen

4. Default

I got the same response...

rishabk97 was right - the site is back up now. meanwhile, I'll give the Kosta manual a try...

give me your email addresses and I will send you the CFG manually... It's mainly all you need! I wish people can move away from FSX! XPLANE has no issues at all! Stable at all times! FSX is just problems on problems!

Quote Originally Posted by marnus View Post
    give me your email addresses and I will send you the CFG manually... It's mainly all you need! I wish people can move away from FSX! XPLANE has no issues at all! Stable at all times! FSX is just problems on problems!
    So why are you bothering posting to, or even visiting, an FSX forum? Just curious....

Doug

BTW: FSX.cfg tweaks are very system-specific. Passing around "your version" isn't really a help to anyone.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.7Ghz, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 motherboard, Noctua NH-U12S cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2133 MHz RAM, nVidia GTX 970 GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

8. Default

Hello everybody,

I tried several times to set the best graphics configuration on a fresh installed FSX, but I´m not satisfied with results. Now it´s imposible to link venetubo.com/fsx.html.

My PC specs are following:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU 3.40 GHz
    RAM: 16 GB
    System: Windows 7 Vista Premium 64-bit
    GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
    HDD: SAMSUNG HE103UJ ATA 1TB

Please give me following instructions, how to set my FSX display and FSX.CFG file for best fps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marnus View Post
    On many sites your comment would be called a canoe. As in, you're trying to sell or convince others a product based on your limited point of view. As in, what profit do you hope to make here? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS GAME, TAKE YOUR BALL AND GO HOME. We're mostly happy with what we have. What we're not happy with, we tweak.

Bye Bye! Beware the fast slamming screen door.

Fkarste,

What you need to do is to go to the posting at the top of this forum with the words "software and hardware tuning" in the title. You'll see instructions there for what to do.

It is NOT possible to give you specific instructions for the settings in your particular FSX.CFG file and for your display, since all systems are different.

Jorgen
    Last edited by jorgen.s.andersen; 11-14-2015 at 03:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast