Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Active Sky Next Discussions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterg74 View Post
    Hi, this came in handy for me too, so thanks.

One question though: how many times shoulf these be in fsx.cfg?

Asking because I installed ASN, it told me there was an update, decide to go get it, ASN closed, downloaded the update and installed it, and checking now I have 2 entries for the manager and also 2 for the .dll.... Is this right or should there just be one of each?
    That just means the module had slightly different names than the first one you ran.
    It's only going to use the one that is called for. The old entries will be ignored.
    You could delete the old ones, or you could just leave them there. Doesn't really
    matter.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MBKHOU View Post
    That just means the module had slightly different names than the first one you ran.
    It's only going to use the one that is called for. The old entries will be ignored.
    You could delete the old ones, or you could just leave them there. Doesn't really
    matter.
    Ok well, I have to take back what I said before:

After deleting and running again, I picked "Yes", "Run" and then "Yes" again to make it trusted. It is still asking me every time and stating "version 1.0.1.1, config entry Number 2" wth?

3. Default

Ok well, I have to take back what I said before:

After deleting and running again, I picked "Yes", "Run" and then "Yes" again to make it trusted. It is still asking me every time and stating "version 1.0.1.1, config entry Number 2" wth?
    I've never seen or heard of it checking "version 1.0.1.1, config entry Number 2"..
    It's trying to verify that as a gauge module, same as with as_btstrp cfg manager?
    wth is right...

Blog Entries

"One question though: how many times shoulf these be in fsx.cfg?"

Every time a dll is updated it is updated in teh FSX cfg. If it gets to full you can simply delete all teh details out of teh Trusted section of teh cfg. It will than simply ask you the question again and rebuild the list. I usually do it from time to time as the list can get rarther long.
    Intel [email protected] 4.6 1.223V Gigabyte GAZ87X-UD3H, Gigabyte GTX 680 2Gig GPU, 8 Gig Cas 11 2100 Mhz ram, Win 7 64 Bit

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mjrhealth View Post
    "One question though: how many times shoulf these be in fsx.cfg?"

Every time a dll is updated it is updated in teh FSX cfg. If it gets to full you can simply delete all teh details out of teh Trusted section of teh cfg. It will than simply ask you the question again and rebuild the list. I usually do it from time to time as the list can get rarther long.
    Well mine only has a few entries so far, but had asked because the ASN ones seem to have been duplicated.

Right now I only have 2 (one for the exe and one for the dll) but it always asks me to run the manager, every single time...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MBKHOU View Post
    I've never seen or heard of it checking "version 1.0.1.1, config entry Number 2"..
    It's trying to verify that as a gauge module, same as with as_btstrp cfg manager?
    wth is right...

Well that's what appears, take a look:

Name:  Splash.JPG
Views: 402
Size:  27.5 KB

7. Default

Well that's what appears, take a look:

Name:  Splash.JPG
Views: 402
Size:  27.5 KB
    I had just remembered that I was getting that in FSX-SE, which I don't use much.
    And I fired it up to see the name, and it was the same as what you are getting.
    But if I look in the FSX-SE.cfg, that manager is listed along with the dll, and the
    entries look the same as the ones in FSX box, which does not get this prompt
    every time it fires up. So not sure why it's doing that. I use FSX box most of the
    time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4