Thread: Article: Team SDB - Barksdale AFB B-52 Era Released

Default Article: Team SDB - Barksdale AFB B-52 Era Released

How do I get this? Is it freeware

it should be but its not, hey SDB fix the A10's the seem to be having a out of fuselage experience, unless of course that's SDB version of a stealth.

sourwop. Perhaps you should try [politely] reporting this fault on the SDB forum at www.glowingheat.co.uk. It might get fixed then.

Quote Originally Posted by russianaviator View Post
    How do I get this? Is it freeware
    Click on the link at the end of the article, or on the product image. All our news articles work this way.
    Last edited by Nels_Anderson; 08-26-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyd View Post
    sourwop. Perhaps you should try [politely] reporting this fault on the SDB forum at www.glowingheat.co.uk. It might get fixed then.
    I don't see any information at all about this product at that website(forum or main website)

Quote Originally Posted by spookie View Post
    I don't see any information at all about this product at that website(forum or main website)
    A new installer has been uploaded to Pilot Shop that rectifies the A-10 problem. Anyone requiring a re-download please contact Pilot Shop directly.

Team
    SDB
    Last edited by mickeyd; 08-28-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Mickey D
    Team SDB Scenery Bloke

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyd View Post
    A new installer has been uploaded to Pilot Shop that rectifies the A-10 problem. Anyone requiring a re-download please contact Pilot Shop directly.

Team
    SDB
    Ok thats good. Also, after installing there was no shortcut to the .pdf manual in the start menu. Had to manually make one.

Hello Michael, Team SDB, Are you still designing a Team SDB operation? Your profile already quitted it?

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0
    FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"