Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Install Skai Traffic v2.3

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Guess he didn't see "How does hell no sound?"
    I don't think so either.
    Maybe the original authors stole the sounds back.
    Mark Daniels

Many years ago I tried SKAI. I ended up with a computer full of viruses, so I don't recommend using it.

So from what I can make out the SKAI files are just WOAI files re-uploaded, so why not just use WOAI plus you know they are reliable and legal.

Col.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    I don't think so either.
    Maybe the original authors stole the sounds back.
    Yeah, I Checked all Folders within FSX And Found No Folder Containing Sounds, so I Copied Similar Sounds from AIGAIM Traffic Package.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Ahzaam View Post
    Yeah, I Checked all Folders within FSX And Found No Folder Containing Sounds, so I Copied Similar Sounds from AIGAIM Traffic Package.
    Awesome! That's the only way. If stuff gets stolen then stolen back, only way to fix it is with new stolen stuff.
    Mark Daniels

My experience with skai is that although it gives you traffic for the world when you installed (a plus), it felt like it lacks granularity (read you can't change what stuff you want to show), hence my fps drop quite a lot.

With woai, you can choose what you want to install, so your fps wouldnt drop as much as skai did.

I didn't use both of these right now (dropped my AI density to 0) as I switched my focus to the plane that I happen to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by surrodox2001 View Post
    My experience with skai is that although it gives you traffic for the world when you installed (a plus), it felt like it lacks granularity (read you can't change what stuff you want to show), hence my fps drop quite a lot.

With woai, you can choose what you want to install, so your fps wouldnt drop as much as skai did.

I didn't use both of these right now (dropped my AI density to 0) as I switched my focus to the plane that I happen to fly.
    You should just be able to delete what traffic files you want in scenery/world/scenery folder, but I get what you mean. Personally, I had world of ai. But now I use AIFP/AIG flight plans. I just slowly add the traffic I want by going on Wikipedia before each flight and looking up all airlines that fly to the airport I’m going to. By now, I have most of the world covered as it is in real life. Time consuming but very realistic. Problem with world of ai is it’s outdated. So in Japan for example you have 747s flying all over the place domestically.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123