Thread: can anyone help me with my FSX

1. Default can anyone help me with my FSX

i want to learn how to add addon to my fsx...like i want to get new plane new airline commercial ... that it...and how to add them onto the game..and what folder and how to get there...!!! can anone help me ?

There are several types of addons. Planes, scenery, textures for planes, textures for the sim, panels, sounds, gauges... What exactly do you want to know?

Asus X550V

3. Default

i have no idea how to add addon to the game and wher do i put the folder..lol...
    i want scenery overall--real awesome scenery like water effect / terrain effect / rain snow tree , and mostly i want killer cloud...lol
    and planes i want like different airline / different planes like A380-800 , other plane too 777-400 and stuff..( not just orbit, pacifica, and world travel... ) like cathay paficic / eva/ quantas/ and other planes.
    second some addon to make the environtment to be more better....

i dont know why there is one member tell me to change my augogen to autogen of FS2004..i dont get it..

he have a 3.6ghz i have a 3.5 ghz if turbo boost turn on... and he have a same graphic cards as me . and i just have moe ram then him
    but would like to get this ..if close to it ill be happy .. but mostly i want to have new planes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArUVlYgjieI
    Last edited by FSXNOOBIES; 09-06-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Go to Articles-How To and it will give you all the information on how to add aircraft and scenery.
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2