Thread: Is it possible to use the Garmin trainer downloaded directly from Garmin?

Default Is it possible to use the Garmin trainer downloaded directly from Garmin?

As many people I have the problem of having migrated to Win 7 64 and loosing the possibility of using my Dreamfleet planes purchased years ago. I am reluctant to buy the new set of gauges. I wondered if somebody tested what happened if trying the replace the old Garmin 16 bits trainer that came with the original product with the sofware available directly from Garmin. Is there a possibility to make the older gauges work with this?
    Thank you in advance for any answer.

2. Default

No - the gauges are 16 bit. If you want to use RXP you will have to get the newer gauges. Although expensive, the new gauges are a vast improvement over the originals and substituting them into the old panels is a simple text editing job.

DJ

Quote Originally Posted by davidjones View Post
    No - the gauges are 16 bit. If you want to use RXP you will have to get the newer gauges. Although expensive, the new gauges are a vast improvement over the originals and substituting them into the old panels is a simple text editing job.

DJ
    OK thank you David