Thread: Flightsim.com silent on Carenado's FSX port over to FS9 (the F33A).

Default Flightsim.com silent on Carenado's FSX port over to FS9 (the F33A).

Why are you guys so silent on this outstanding release?

DreamFleet, one of the best beta teams I had the pleasure to be on...
    Dell Duo Core 3.33 1333FSB - Windows 7 Pro 64Bit 4Gigs Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 2GB RAM

2. Default

Wondered that myself.
    Regards,
    Joe

We posted the grand news on July 6th. You need to go back a few pages on the News screen!

Well, I decided that I would support Carenado and buy the F33 as I think that they are doing a great service to those of us who still fly FS9 and they need support for doing this. However, I didn't care too much for the Bonanza - just my own personal decision and not any criticism of their product - so I've now put in the hangar. I might get it out again one day - who knows?!

David

Yeah - AVSIM is pretty quiet as well - the Carenado forum had nothing last I checked - not even a sub forum for this plane either... Maybe there aren't enough of us left to matter ??? I've been waiting for someone to critique the flight model before making a purchase...

Regards,
    Scott

6. Default

Actually, the fs9 forum over at Avsim has made a pretty big to do about the Bonanza. I bought it and really like it a lot more than the old one. I haven't encountered any problems yet. This plane was created in FSX first so I would assume that the glitches were already taken care of. I think it is a great but for $22.95. God knows I've wasted a lot more on other addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo112 View Post
    Les, the guys over at www.AVSIM.com posted the news immediately about the release of the NEW Bonanza F33A model on their Home page, and a comment string started instantly below the announcement.

(I) bought the airplane as soon as possible, and since there was only (1) screenshot posted on the www.Flightsim.com website (the only site I am currently posting images) I decided I would post a collection of screenshots, all taken on my initial flight in the new airplane. I did so, and (slightly embarrassed @ the huge file size... 537mb of original 1920x1200 pics) I cropped the entry down to only (66) resized/not edited screenshots!!! It was a staggering visual tribute to this amazingly detailed new aircraft model from Carenado, and my excitement shows it in the pictures.

07-06-2012 FS2004 Forum Page #2
    Carenado and FS2004.... Together Again??? YES!!!
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...ther-Again-YES!!!

07-11-2012 Screenshot Forum Page #2
    Doing It "Beech Style"
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...ech-style-quot

Strangely though, there doesn't seem to be much else going on... certainly not a lot of screenshots from others. Maybe I posted too many images myself, and soured some folks. I sure hope not - I was just so excited that Carenado had released another new airplane for FS2004 fans.

I absolutely love this new F33A Bonanza. I think this airplane is outstanding, and a HUGE improvement over the aging, older Beech Bonanza model from FS2002/04. I think it looks amazing (100% true-to-scale looks), sounds awesome and flies like a "dream-on-rails"... but that is my opinion. Try it for yourself. I think you'll like what you find.
    Windows7 Pro 64-bit OS, CoolerMaster Centurion case, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4Ghz CPU, 16GB Corsair RAM, ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura MB, CoolerMaster Hyper212 Cooling, EVGA GeForce 650 GTX 1GB GPU, (2) Western-Digital Black Caviar SATA6 HDDs, Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke/RudderPedals, TrackIR4, Altec-Lansing 3D subwoofer sound

oli Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leo112 View Post
    ...maybe because we are flying this beauty and have not the time to talk about;-)

Me too I bought this Bonanza and I am very happy with it. It looks much better than the old version and has a superb virtual cockpit. The only thing I miss is the 2D cockpit view.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Yeah - AVSIM is pretty quiet as well - the Carenado forum had nothing last I checked - not even a sub forum for this plane either...

Regards,
    Scott
    I just took care of that (no post in Carenado's 'unofficial' forum)...
    Last edited by Leo112; 07-14-2012 at 07:09 PM.

DreamFleet, one of the best beta teams I had the pleasure to be on...
    Dell Duo Core 3.33 1333FSB - Windows 7 Pro 64Bit 4Gigs Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 2GB RAM

See avsim forum re. my comments.
    Posted to carenado my comments and they issued a new download to fix some problems (not all)
    great back engineering but not 100% successful.
    By the way, I prefer the carenado 206 sounds, similar engine.

Regards
    Mike