Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: How to create photoreal scenery for FSX

would like to see some pictures of results! Please consider or keep in mind about Skype. I've used it for years. As I mentioned, I've worked with fellows in many different time zones and at THEIR convenience. fun and easy way to exchange ideas, help each other out.
    Oh well, keep it in mind if you wish to give it a try. Fast way to learn from each other!!! anyway- looking forward to pictures . Bob

2. Default

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I have seen your messages only now, I haven't been on this site for some time.
    Also thanks to your help I have been able to make nice textures to my photoscenery, now I'm still struggling to create custom objects and populate the area with some autogen biuldings. It's soon done

Labrat- find me on Skype. Look for Robert Lacy or jyarddog. Probably Robert Lacy might work easier. If there are many, I am the one in Ione Washington. On Skype we have a tremendous advantage.

hope to see you on skype asap. Bob

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44