Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone know a good seattle freeware scenery

Default anyone know a good seattle freeware scenery

anyone know of a good scenery, all the ones ive tried dont work

If all the ones you've tried don't work, what makes you think that any good scenery is going to work for you? Maybe it is the way you are installing the scenery? A few more details will really help us to help you.

im looking for any other ones to try before deciding wether to buy a payware

What if the payware doesn't work?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dwm1 View Post
    anyone know of a good scenery, all the ones ive tried dont work
    as Jim said more details needed here. what sceneries have you tried so far? perhaps one of those do work and there was an installation problem that kept it from working on your system. and also details on how it didn't work, i.e. it kept crashing the sim or didn't show up, or whatever other details you can provide.
    - bernie
    p.s. no need to call me Capt folks, Capt Flappers is just a name my wife teases me with because of my flight sim obsession.

no, my topic was suggestions, im not looking for help. the ones that didnt work were bad anyways. I am looking for other sceneries that might be better, not help, I did not specifically ask for help on the other ones, if i wanted help i would have put the file name down.

Just looking around on this and other sites it looks like anything for Seattle in the freeware situations are for Seattle/Tacoma airport upgrades. Any general Seattle downtown, San Juan Islands, Whidbey Island will be payware like MegaEarth, etc.
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

yeah, thats why i put up this post, most of what ive found are upgrades for payware or the ones i find dont look any good

9. Default

well it is still better if you tell us which ones you tried already, otherwise we will be posting here suggestions, then you'll probably be answering back that you tried it already, and we're getting nowhere fast. so if you listed the ones you tried already then folks here could look if they had any others that you hadn't tried already and they can post it here, bam.... you get what you're looking for and this thread is much shorter.
    - bernie
    p.s. no need to call me Capt folks, Capt Flappers is just a name my wife teases me with because of my flight sim obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by dwm1 View Post
    no, my topic was suggestions, im not looking for help. the ones that didnt work were bad anyways. I am looking for other sceneries that might be better, not help, I did not specifically ask for help on the other ones, if i wanted help i would have put the file name down.
    Less attitude and more appreciation might elicit better responses.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast