Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Project Open Sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam24 View Post
    Maybe slightly off topic, but Project Airbus is a nice project that makes nice aircraft. http://www.pafs.wf/
    Aren't they the ones without cockpits?
    Intel Core 2 Duo CPU [email protected] GHz
    4.00 GB RAM (3GB useable: DDR2)
    Nvidia GEFORCE 9500 512MB Graphics Card
    Windows 7 32-bit

2. Default

I`m looking for Delta`s textures paintings for PA A318,A319 and A320, anyone knows where to find them?

Quote Originally Posted by benEggleston16 View Post
    Aren't they the ones without cockpits?
    The A380 has a fantastic vc, better than some payware vcs. I dont know if the other models have vc or not.

Okay, a few days ago I found out about another project: premier aircraft design. All their aircraft are perfect, with detailed, frame rate friendly VCs, exterior models, panels and... You must check them out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam24 View Post
    Okay, a few days ago I found out about another project: premier aircraft design. All their aircraft are perfect, with detailed, frame rate friendly VCs, exterior models, panels and... You must check them out!!
    I thought they closed down recently?
    But they did say there website would still be up
    Not all the VCs are perfect, but all are acceptable and better thatn Abacus to pick one not-so-well-regarded payware
    Exteriors are usually good
    Intel Core 2 Duo CPU [email protected] GHz
    4.00 GB RAM (3GB useable: DDR2)
    Nvidia GEFORCE 9500 512MB Graphics Card
    Windows 7 32-bit

Quote Originally Posted by benEggleston16 View Post
    Not all the VCs are perfect
    What are you talking about? I like all the VCs Ive tried, especially the B1900D

I apologize in advance if replying to a 3+ month old thread is taboo, and/or if this information has already been posted elsewhere... but for those who missed out on the August 31, 2012 deadline to download files off the old POSKY website before it was closed... there is a 2nd chance. Last week I just discovered that someone has graciously offered to host the files on their own website for a time of unknown duration. So if you want these, I'd get them soon:

http://poskyarchive.com/

EDIT: I should probably add that I have no way of remembering how this collection compares to the original POSKY collection. This archive may not have everything the pre-August 31st site did... but it's still a very generous offer on someone's part to at least try to save some of the liveries, models, FDE's, bases, etc. for access by those of us who otherwise would have missed out.
    Last edited by b3burner; 10-11-2012 at 05:56 AM. Reason: I forgot to say something
    Platforms: Dovetail Flight School, P3D(v2.5), FSX-steam(v10.0.62615.0), FS2004(v9.1), X-Plane(v7.63);

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Hard-Drive: Toshiba HDWD110 (1TB); RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600;

CPU: AMD FX 8120 8-core processor 3.1Ghz; GPU: AMD Radeon HD-XFX R7870 2GB GDDR5;
    PSU: Corsair 600CX (600 Watt);

Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. LTD. 970A-DS3P; Water Cooling: Antec Kuhler 620

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by b3burner View Post
    I apologize in advance if replying to a 3+ month old thread is taboo, and/or if this information has already been posted elsewhere... but for those who missed out on the August 31, 2012 deadline to download files off the old POSKY website before it was closed... there is a 2nd chance. Last week I just discovered that someone has graciously offered to host the files on their own website for a time of unknown duration. So if you want these, I'd get them soon:

http://poskyarchive.com/

EDIT: I should probably add that I have no way of remembering how this collection compares to the original POSKY collection. This archive may not have everything the pre-August 31st site did... but it's still a very generous offer on someone's part to at least try to save some of the liveries, models, FDE's, bases, etc. for access by those of us who otherwise would have missed out.

Nice of you to take the time to do this.
    Andy

9. Default

You can also download Project Open Sky's aircraft from www.poskyarchive.com that website serves not just aircraft. But also sound packs, gauges, liveries, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by christisondevv View Post
    You can also download Project Open Sky's aircraft from www.poskyarchive.com that website serves not just aircraft. But also sound packs, gauges, liveries, etc.
    Thread is a little over a year old, and somebody already posted that link two posts above yours.
    Captain Kevin

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway four left, cleared for take-off.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast