Thread: Adding New Airport in FSX Demo?

Default Adding New Airport in FSX Demo?

Hello, Dudes!

Can I add new airport and sceneries like Heathrow Airport, Atlanta Airport or same any other biggest airport or any Pakistani Airport in FSX Demo?

If YES then tell me where are the files? I've downloaded and added many files but don't work on FSX Demo. Can anyone tell me who has experimented of importing airports into FSX Demo and his Airport is working well? Tell me please all procedure.

Would be grateful to you.

Regards,

I think that if you could do that it would not be a DEMO. A demo is a restricted version of the full item.

Stop wasting your time and buy the full game, demos are only demos..

Quote Originally Posted by ScatterbrainKid View Post
    Stop wasting your time and buy the full game, demos are only demos..
    I agree with Scatterbrainkid. The demos are there just to help in people deciding whether or not to get the game. If you want any more airports, just spend the $30 (or maybe less if you can get them cheaper off of amazon or ebay--I got mine for $25 with shipping from amazon) or be content with two airports.
    AMD Phenom II Black Edition 960T @ 3.0 GHz, AMD XFX Radeon HD 6700 Series, Asus M4A87T, 8 GB Ram, Hitachi 500 GB 32mb cache 7200 RPM , Windows 7 64 bit, Coolmax 600w power supply

Yes, and the best thing about demos is that they let us see whether our computer has the power to run them.
    When I tried the FSX demo about 5 years ago on my old PC it was like a slideshow so i had to abandon plans to buy the full game til i got a new super-duper PC a year later..

I have added some planes from this site to FSX Demo and want airports too but please tell me the right files.

Quote Originally Posted by Happpy View Post
    I have added some planes from this site to FSX Demo and want airports too but please tell me the right files.
    This should be the last time your told to buy the full version before your posts start getting handled by the forum moderators.
    Dave Opper
    HiFi Support Manager
    HiFi Technologies, Inc.

Buy the game! And you'll have 1000s of other airports.

I might also add that the FSX Demo is not only limited by the geographic area that it can show, but it is very buggy and doesn't have any of the performance updates of SP1 and SP2.

It is a really, really BAD version of FSX.
    Hello Dave

@ PawPaw's house - near KADS, Addison, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieF5421 View Post
    I might also add that the FSX Demo is not only limited by the geographic area that it can show, but it is very buggy and doesn't have any of the performance updates of SP1 and SP2.

It is a really, really BAD version of FSX.
    Though I have to agree it is a terrible version, it can use addons. What it looks like is entirely up to the depth of the addon.
    When I tried it a looooong time ago, I added some planes and scenery from the library. Some airports were complete replacements for defaults and looked OK.
    The other new airports worked, even without runways, and the planes flew, but, it all looked ridiculous flying over a massive black ground environment.
    The Demo is a way to see what FSX might be capable of. Bottom line? Get the "Gold" and enjoy FSX as it is meant to be...Don
    HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E,i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP 6 fans wet), GTX 970 FTW
    16GB DDR3-2400, 128GB SAMSUNG 830(Win 7 Ult x64), 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro(FSX P3D FS9)
    WD 1TB Black(FS98, CFS2&3, ROF, etc.), WD 2TB Black-(Storage/Backup)
    Active Sky Next, Rex4 TD/Soft Clouds