Thread: If all it takes to get on with BA is to run a mile in 5 minutes that get your lazy ##### out there and run.

GreasedLightning Guest

Default If all it takes to get on with BA is to run a mile in 5 minutes that get your lazy ##### out there and run.

If all it takes to get on with BA is to run a mile in 5 minutes that get your lazy ##### out there and run.

Default What are you talking about ?

:-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm What in the Sam Hill are you talking about :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm

Best Regards,

Bob :-wave

pacnorwest_simware Guest

Default RE: What are you talking about ?

I believe he means that if you can run a mile in 5mins. then British Airways will hire you. You have to be in good physical shape to be a pilot.
    I'd better start running now... ;-)

https://www.flightsim.com/images/noimage.png

GreasedLightning Guest

Default RE: What are you talking about ?

Default Makes more sense now.....

I missed that one somehow. Me understands now ;-) Thanks

Best Regards,

Bob :-wave

Default RE: Makes more sense now.....

like a heck of a lot of 58 year old 747 captains can run a mile in five minutes :-lol "bump"
    akamifeldman

Simon Evans Guest

Default RE: Makes more sense now.....

And the link between this thread nd FS2002, which is the purpose of this forum is - what..?

Simon Evans

Default Breath...hold...and release slowly.

I'm sure it was posted merely to provide you with some entertainment.

You really must be given you some diversion from whatever makes you so cantankerous. Have you not considered giving up sucking on lemons? Or is it something else entirely that gives you such a sour disposition that you apparently revel in so epitomizing the term "miserable"?

Lighten up. Take a deep breath...and release it slowly. Now, isn't that much better?

I was taught that a wise man carefully chooses his battles. Your predictable tendency to unprovocatively engage in quarrelsome discourse suggests that you must have been absent from wisdom class that day.

At the very least, Simon, try to avoid being so predictable. Save some syllables for another day and give your pompousity a well deserved rest.

Robert
    HP Omen Desktop x64 PC 880 p0xx, Windows 10, 64-bit Home Premium (v.1803), Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB RAM, 11GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080, 512GB SSD system drive, three 2TB WD HDs (data and cloning) and a 1TB HD for FS, Dell P2714H monitor, 750W power supply & Saitek X52 throttle/joystick