Thread: fspilotshop down [for me]

Unhappy fspilotshop down [for me]

Has anyone ever had a problem accessing the pilotshop? I haven't been able to access the site for several weeks, and I had the impression that the site was just down until I was able to access the site through my phones network.

the following is what happens:
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-c...spilotshop.png
    I input the URL and it hangs at "Sending Request" until Chrome Directs me to "Oops, Google Chrome can't access this site." The same goes for Firefox, IE9, Safari, and Mobile Safari (my iPad). I don't have blocks in relation to my home network, and my ISP told me that the domain is not blocked. May I have some help please?

Seriously? No one? Not even mods or anyone affiliated with the shop? Keep in mind, that I can't access ANY part of the site

Hi!,

If you send me a traceroute from your computer to www.fspilotshop.com and PM it to me,
    I can take a look and probably tell you where the problem is. I believe there are docs on
    the site on how to do that (under help). If not, just let me know and I will give your more
    detailed instructions.

Best regards,
    Rick

I have the same problem. Actually started around Thanksgiving, forgot about it, now reading this post, tried today and still cannot get to the site. Iam thinking it is an IP address issue. Resetting you router, unplug it for 30 seconds, should fix the problem. I will try this tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    Hi!,

If you send me a traceroute from your computer to www.fspilotshop.com and PM it to me,
    I can take a look and probably tell you where the problem is. I believe there are docs on
    the site on how to do that (under help). If not, just let me know and I will give your more
    detailed instructions.

Best regards,
    Rick
    Thank you for responding. When you say TraceRoute, do you mean a standard CMD prompt such as "tracert fspilotshop.com?" ..or is it something more specific? If anything, I can PM you the tracecert that I did. Let me know, and thank you again!

Your are correct. tracert www.fspilotshop.com would be best.

I will try to assist you here please PM me with your IP and you can get that from http://www.whatsmyip.org/

Hi folks, It appears to be working again. I will monitor this closely. You folks must have done something because I didn't have access for nearly 2 months! Thank you! I will let you know if anything else comes up!

Same here. I can now get in.