Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR) 2012 for FSX

Quote Originally Posted by jonmkj View Post
    regarding your question, regarding SP1 or SP2, I believe the scenery will function just fine without them.
    Jonmkj,

Please let me know if it still does not require SP1 and SP2.

Myrtle Beach International Airport has never been done in detail for any version of flight sim, which is odd considering that it is one of the more popular resort areas in the southeastern US. The airport serves several major airlines and their regional carriers, it's a large market for Spirit Airlines and US Airways, and also a focus city for Allegiant Air.The airport also sees its fair share of cargo, corporate, private, and even military aircraft, long after its closure as an active Air Force Base in 1992.
    You are correct!!! Also Myrtle Beach area is one of top golf courses in America and one of spring break destinations.

Aharon

Despite having been to Myrtle Beach 5 times, I am having hard time trying to figure out the last sceeenshot. Is that the famous mall where the small building with green roof is actually BBQ restaurant??

Aharon

We have not tested the scenery without SP1 and SP2, but we also did not implement any special techniques that would make them not compatible with earlier versions of FSX, so honestly we are not sure until we can get someone to test it, which we are working on doing right now, just for you!

Regarding the building with the green roof, I'm almost certain that's actually a Texas Roadhouse.

We have not tested the scenery without SP1 and SP2, but we also did not implement any special techniques that would make them not compatible with earlier versions of FSX, so honestly we are not sure until we can get someone to test it, which we are working on doing right now, just for you!
    Thanks Much appreciated!!

Regarding the building with the green roof, I'm almost certain that's actually a Texas Roadhouse.
    Yep the famous BBQ place I am impressed that you made sure it is BBQ place with green roof but I do not think it is called Texas Roadhouse?? I forgot the name of famous BBQ place there. Maybe it is called Texas Roadhouse????

Aharon

Yep. I have been able to verify with 100% certainty, the building with the green roof beside the mall is a Texas Roadhouse.

Yep. I have been able to verify with 100% certainty, the building with the green roof beside the mall is a Texas Roadhouse.
    I am very impressed that you include the famous BBQ restaurant in that scenery!!! I look forward to your testing results of your cool scenery to determine if it can run on FSX without SP1 and SP2. Please take your time and no need to hurry.

Regards,

Aharon

any luck testing your scenery on FSX without SP1 and SP2, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

hello Jonmjk you there??? What is your test results on this airport scenery for FSX without SP1 and SP2 as I would love to buy it considering the fact I flew in real life to that airport 8 times as passenger.

Thanks,

Aharon

9. Default

I just saw this scenery. Brother does this hold nostalgia! As a kid in the 60's and 70's I practically grew up at this beach. Every summer we would pack off and camp nearly the whole summer there! Man those were the days!! Sorry about that. It wasn't even an airport back then. It was an Air Force base. We toured it once or twice. It was seriously cool! There was a resturaunt and mini golf right across the road. I'd love to make it back there at least once. But I mean really "back" and I guess we can't do that!! Oh well, sorry about the trip down memory lane. Any body know if the scenery add-on is a good one?

I have not bought this software yet but from looking at the screenshots of this scenery, I must say I am impressed as it is as perfect as the same one I always fly into for vacations

Heck, they even put famous BBQ restaurant in the scenery too!!

And when this scenery is on special discounted Chanukah/Christmas sale, I might buy it!

Regards,

Aharon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast