Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR) 2012 for FSX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Myrtle Beach International Airport (KMYR) 2012 for FSX

Coming very soon!

General Aviation Terminal

Is it freeware?? And I hope it does not require SP1 and SP2, please? I had been to that airport few times.

I do not know if it helps you but here are pics of that airport where you can see ground markings:

MYRTLE BEACH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SNAPSHOTS

OBSERVE HOW WHEELCHAIR PEOPLE BOARD THE PLANE

Many Cargomaster planes practice landings and take offs and landings and circling around the airport but when there is an airline plane arriving or take off, the Cargomaster planes stayed out of way and waited until the plane took off or landed and then resume practicing landings and taking offs every minute. I took many pics but all of them except two were too fuzzy considering it was hard to capture planes in motion action

Thanks

delete
    Last edited by jonmkj; 01-06-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Yep. I have been able to verify with 100% certainty, the building with the green roof beside the mall is a Texas Roadhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jonmkj View Post
    Yep. I have been able to verify with 100% certainty, the building with the green roof beside the mall is a Texas Roadhouse.
    I am very impressed that you include the famous BBQ restaurant in that scenery!!! I look forward to your testing results of your cool scenery to determine if it can run on FSX without SP1 and SP2. Please take your time and no need to hurry.

Regards,

Aharon

We have not tested the scenery without SP1 and SP2, but we also did not implement any special techniques that would make them not compatible with earlier versions of FSX, so honestly we are not sure until we can get someone to test it, which we are working on doing right now, just for you!

Regarding the building with the green roof, I'm almost certain that's actually a Texas Roadhouse.

We have not tested the scenery without SP1 and SP2, but we also did not implement any special techniques that would make them not compatible with earlier versions of FSX, so honestly we are not sure until we can get someone to test it, which we are working on doing right now, just for you!
    Thanks Much appreciated!!

Regarding the building with the green roof, I'm almost certain that's actually a Texas Roadhouse.
    Yep the famous BBQ place I am impressed that you made sure it is BBQ place with green roof but I do not think it is called Texas Roadhouse?? I forgot the name of famous BBQ place there. Maybe it is called Texas Roadhouse????

Aharon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast