Thread: Blue Sky Scenery freeware photoreal scenery Monument Valley Utah - daytime.

Default Blue Sky Scenery freeware photoreal scenery Monument Valley Utah - daytime.

A few more during the daylight hours to view the incredible rock and ground colours of the landscape around Monument Valley National Park down towards Comb Ridge on the Arizona border.

Cheerz. Transport Steve.

When it comes to British Columbia and Utah God certainly worked overtime Stunning place and looking good in the shots Steve! have you came across any natural sculptures yet?

cheers

David
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/signaturepics/sigpic66862_1.gif

Hello David,

Hmmm, no, I haven't seen any natural sculptures yet, however, I don't know if Gottfried has these as photoreal, or, 3D models, and to be very honest, I personally don't know the area very well at all and don't really know where to look, it is a big place!!! I did find a map, but, it goes into Colorado and Gottfried doesn't seem to have covered the whole of that state yet, just Mesa Verde National Park up to Durango.
    I'll keep looking but there is such a lot to download and at 25 squares per plot for FSX, it's taking me ages to download just one area at a time, I'm likely to be installing content all next week at this rate......

Cheerz. Steve.

I reckon we will have it cracked by xmas. I'm in a power outage at the moment thank god for laptops. I can't fly as FS9 on external but i can still download!!

I will see what photos i can find of the stuff I mean.

OK this is the kind of stuff....

Name:  SuperStock_1597-100387.jpg
Views: 1307
Size:  44.6 KB

Name:  SuperStock_4176-13946.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  44.4 KB
    cheers

D avid
    Last edited by daspinall; 07-02-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Hmmm, not sure about Xmas, 2013 more like......

I found a few photographs on the internet as well, but, as I said before, it's where to find them within the scenery add-on is the major problem and if they haven't been included then there's no point in trying to find them, I'll e-mail Gottfried and see what he says.
    Thanks anyway,

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by TransportSteve; 07-03-2011 at 06:02 AM. Reason: re-edit

Nice shots Steve, the scenery looks very good.

Utah--especially the desert areas--is pretty special. Other than mesas and such which are dig enough to show up with your mesh, I doubt you'll see any smaller formations. I'm trying to figure out a reasonable way to add arches, etc as objects for some scenery I'd like to release of the Canyonlands/Arches NP areas.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by rsoro01 View Post
    Utah--especially the desert areas--is pretty special. Other than mesas and such which are dig enough to show up with your mesh, I doubt you'll see any smaller formations. I'm trying to figure out a reasonable way to add arches, etc as objects for some scenery I'd like to release of the Canyonlands/Arches NP areas.

Rich
    Enjoying natures art that would be so cool and thanks for the great work so far wicked stuff

cheers

d avid.

I've had a reply from Gottfried who stated that he hasn't created any 3D models on this scenery add-on, so, it's photoreal only and if the structure is very small I doubt if you'd be able to identify it anyway unless you are extremely familiar with the area concerned.

Cheerz. Steve.

Truely amazing scenery!

It's the free bit that impresses me!

Nick