Thread: Azores islands release by Tropicalsim!!!Lpaz Lppi

1. Default Azores islands release by Tropicalsim!!!Lpaz Lppi

http://secure.simmarket.com/tropical...ria-lpaz.phtml
    Congratulations!!!Tropicalsim!!!!
    Great Job!!!that airports is a challenge to any virtual pilots!!
    you Captainīs like to flight to Madeira LPMA??!!so try to fly to Azores 9 airports and wheather chanches at minutes hard aproachs and beautifull islands!!!Azores serve like a carrier on the midle off Atlantic
    BUY!!!AND ENJOY!!!
    (sorry my englhish)
    Best Regards!!fs2004/fsx!!!!

I don't know about everyone else, but I am kinda put off by someone hawking their products and instructing you to buy them. I enjoy and appreciate someone giving me their opinion about an addon they have bought and tried, that is valuable to me and to most forum members, but this one smells like blatant advertisement. For that there is a Commercial developers forum right here at flightsim, and this thread and the exact same one in FSX should be moved there.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by annber View Post
    I don't know about everyone else, but I am kinda put off by someone hawking their products and instructing you to buy them. I enjoy and appreciate someone giving me their opinion about an addon they have bought and tried, that is valuable to me and to most forum members, but this one smells like blatant advertisement. For that there is a Commercial developers forum right here at flightsim, and this thread and the exact same one in FSX should be moved there.
    Sir Annber on first place please accpetc my sincerly apologises!!!that is not my intentension!i have buy that snery and is great and i am from Azores so its to me great and so i post that sorry Sir
    Best regards and soor my englihs

About sensitive noses;

Some peoples' avatars and signatures subliminally advertice airlines brand names, tourist destinations, grears configurartions, video cards, etc, etc... why not leaving anyone to freely express thenselves without previous censorship?
    Last edited by pivek; 05-01-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Hi pivek, I have greatly enjoyed the advice and comments posted on this forum, including yours. That advice has allowed me to solve a number of problems plus provided a sense of camaraderie for me. I have seen the avatars you mention and while they may or may not be a way of advertising, I respect that they are not telling me to buy it. I can also respect a developer writing a thread about their product and letting us know it is out, I have no problems with that so long as they dont write "buy it", a number of people have written to make us aware of a new product out there and provided a link to it for us to check it out, I appreciate that too.

What bothered me about this thread is that I noticed that it was a brand new member, his signature suggested he and tropicalsim shared a background, and it was telling me to buy the product, which looked to me like someone decided to hawk their wares in a forum designed to help fellow members with anything related to FS2004. It did not help that the exact same entry was posted elsewhere, word for word, copy & paste.

So, I share your thoughts about being able to freely expresss thoughts and ideas, which would include using whatever avatar someone cares to use, so long as they don't include the words BUY IT NOW

Now, too a different matter, I have read some of your previous posts (english & spanish), and would value your opinion about which would be the best Republica Dominicana scenery to have as it is something I have been wondering lately.

To bombeiro, I appreciate your reply and if you are not associated with the developer then I do take back my comments regarding the post, and since we are talking about the Azores scenery, have you looked at the freeware Azores scenery which includes photoreal scenery as well, I think it is stunning, I use it, and best of all, it is free.
    Last edited by annber; 05-01-2011 at 02:15 PM.

--- If the cap fits, wear it;

Annber you can take the general criticism, etc personally if you think it applies to you.

7. Default

Sir Annber, like i said before i have anything to do with Tropicalsim i just helped to give to them some pictures from Azores and i now the freware snery you Sir are talking about but like i live in azores and i now all that 9 airports that freeware not have to do with really so its a dream cames true have that Tropicalsim making a real and good sneary to Azores its a dream from a lot off Azorean and Portuguese Pilots so i said and its true to people buy but i just said beacause the product its GOOD!!!and a belive on people wos buys and not pirates the products that is a really chame and i dont receibe any money euros to tell that on this forum like i work on vuluntary firedepart at 23 years and somany nights working from free!!i belive on god intentions and i just write with that god intentions!sorry for anything i said but is not my intention to ofended anyone!!
    Best Regards!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by annber View Post
    Hi pivek, I have greatly enjoyed the advice and comments posted on this forum, including yours. That advice has allowed me to solve a number of problems plus provided a sense of camaraderie for me. I have seen the avatars you mention and while they may or may not be a way of advertising, I respect that they are not telling me to buy it. I can also respect a developer writing a thread about their product and letting us know it is out, I have no problems with that so long as they dont write "buy it", a number of people have written to make us aware of a new product out there and provided a link to it for us to check it out, I appreciate that too.

What bothered me about this thread is that I noticed that it was a brand new member, his signature suggested he and tropicalsim shared a background, and it was telling me to buy the product, which looked to me like someone decided to hawk their wares in a forum designed to help fellow members with anything related to FS2004. It did not help that the exact same entry was posted elsewhere, word for word, copy & paste.

So, I share your thoughts about being able to freely expresss thoughts and ideas, which would include using whatever avatar someone cares to use, so long as they don't include the words BUY IT NOW

Now, too a different matter, I have read some of your previous posts (english & spanish), and would value your opinion about which would be the best Republica Dominicana scenery to have as it is something I have been wondering lately.

To bombeiro, I appreciate your reply and if you are not associated with the developer then I do take back my comments regarding the post, and since we are talking about the Azores scenery, have you looked at the freeware Azores scenery which includes photoreal scenery as well, I think it is stunning, I use it, and best of all, it is free.