Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do i need to move an addon scenery ship to a new location?

Blog Entries

Default email problem reason?

Davd,

I tried a simple test email and it still did not get thru. I used Outlook and the email address you gave me in your PM.
    Perhaps your antivirus blocks it. The text in the mailer demon email says:

(reason: 571 Email from 193.92.150.115 is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email s...Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 101203)

That may explain why.

Nick

Blog Entries

Default Success!

David,

I am happy to say that I managed to place the USS STENNIS off Athens airport. I even landed the Aplhasim Sea Venom on it and catapulted off again using the RCBCO-20 two switches I have added to its 2D panel.

I cannot thank you enough for your help-it bore fruit for sure, and I am very grateful.
    It actually turned out to be easy work--I had not all this while known that one has to place the hml file into the bglcomp exe--I did it by copy\paste as dragging did not work.
    That worked and I had the new bgl file right off.

Now I can tweak it further and make more placements in Greece and even place other ships.

Thanks a million again.

In passing, and having looked over many of your posts, I would like to note here that you are one of most helpful forum people I have ever seen and for that the whole community should be grateful.

Nick

Blog Entries

David,

Thanks for the new zip. I will try it out. Meanwhile I went to Verizon site and filled in a form they have (Whitelisted or something like that) to report the regular email problem to their security people. The message I get says that thier anti-spam is blocking me, and I am certainly not sending any spam.
    You may also be able to do the same.
    I also have a second gmail address and may try to send emails through them to you to see if that works.

Thanks again,

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by asos View Post
    David,

Thanks for the new zip. I will try it out. Meanwhile I went to Verizon site and filled in a form they have (Whitelisted or something like that) to report the regular email problem to their security people. The message I get says that thier anti-spam is blocking me, and I am certainly not sending any spam.
    You may also be able to do the same.
    I also have a second gmail address and may try to send emails through them to you to see if that works.

Thanks again,

Nick
    Happy to see that you finally were able to place the Stennis.

If you want to "beef-up" the scenery, you may wish to consider adding support ships around the Carrier(s).

This package, by Mark Griggs, has many to choose from (141 if memory serves) - it is designed to be used with the payware EZ or Instant Scenery object placing programs:

marks_usn_frigates_complete.zip - it is in the library here.

They work just fine as static ships and/or you can add an animated wake to give the illusion they are in motion.

Hope that helps.
    David "Opa" Marshall

5. Default

can you make a doc with all the passage to relocate carrier?
    thnk

6. Default

Hello, if somebody still has a copy of my ships, could you please upload them again as they are not available any where after I had a hard drive melt down. They also seem to be missing from the Library. Thank you, regards, Mark Griggs

This?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marks frigates.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	204398  
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2