Thread: Airbus A320 - Geneva to Lisbon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Airbus A320 - Geneva to Lisbon

Split into two parts.

Slowly winding things up. From 2.8Ghz now up to 3.3Ghz, over 6 cores

2. Default

im sorry but this isnt good. but nice grafic.

Talking

PrivateCustard, I love these videos! Reminds me of the a320 Ibiza landing on youtube. As for davires, you can't go around telling people they're not good at making videos. This clearly took a lot of effort and work to produce and it has paid off immensely, if you're going to tell someone their video is bad, you could at least give the reasons as to why you think it isn't good, therefore, the author can take this into consideration when it comes to their next video.

I can't see anything wrong with these videos, you've taken a very professional approach to making them, I'm no expert on video making but it looks like you used something like Vegas or Premier Elements, if so, you've got some serious talent. Can't wait for the next one! I may suggest though that you slow down during taxi, unless you were in a rush to get home for dinner

Bravo and keep it up!

4. Default

Very nice video. I enjoyed it. Fred D207

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by davires View Post
    im sorry but this isnt good. but nice grafic.
    I am curious as to what isn't good, considering you've called other wing view takeoffs "the very best".

Quote Originally Posted by kmahon99 View Post
    PrivateCustard, I love these videos! Reminds me of the a320 Ibiza landing on youtube. As for davires, you can't go around telling people they're not good at making videos. This clearly took a lot of effort and work to produce and it has paid off immensely, if you're going to tell someone their video is bad, you could at least give the reasons as to why you think it isn't good, therefore, the author can take this into consideration when it comes to their next video.

I can't see anything wrong with these videos, you've taken a very professional approach to making them, I'm no expert on video making but it looks like you used something like Vegas or Premier Elements, if so, you've got some serious talent. Can't wait for the next one! I may suggest though that you slow down during taxi, unless you were in a rush to get home for dinner

Bravo and keep it up!
    Much appreciated

There's a small market for takeoff and landing vids, but a few people seem to enjoy them, so I just keep uploading them!

Quote Originally Posted by fred stopforth View Post
    Very nice video. I enjoyed it. Fred D207
    Cheers Fred

That looks miles smoother than my i7 with an overclock, They are some nice vids to show off the power of the 6 core amd cpu with fsx ( goes off to buy one now )
    -Paul-
    i5 3750 @ 4.2ghz, GTX470 @ 1920x1080 - Asus P8Z77-V - 8gig ddr3 @ 1600mhz
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - FSX and Prepar3d

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gandy View Post
    That looks miles smoother than my i7 with an overclock, They are some nice vids to show off the power of the 6 core amd cpu with fsx ( goes off to buy one now )
    One thing I would advise, World of AI.

I used to run Ultimate Traffic 2, but got sick of the framerate issues. So I installed around 450 airlines using WoAI and saved myself around 10fps. And the airports are still populated nicely