Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ADE problems

0 0%
  • ADE problems

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ADE problems...can any one help?

1. Default

I downloaded this new version...yet...it's the same thing...

When I Start running the program I get this...Could not find file or assembley:

FSUICPC Client, Version 1.3.2758.28 Culture-netrual, Pick key token= Niu or one of it's depdencies The file cannot find the file secpicified

At scuffyduck. Man formctprc
    at scuffyduck. Program. Start ADE C
    at scuffyduck. program. Man C

FUSUIPC Module not installed intalled...

Interesting!

Basically it's the same thing...

Evironemental checker says... this:

It OK to run FSX and FS9...nice green letters... intersting... yet, there are is one thing that doesn't show up in white... and, this is it...

FSD module.."Not installed" Wiyth a nice red area saying." Not installed" Status n/a.

FSX is OK...no problems...across the board... everything is green... five by five and is completely ready...ready! When I start the program.. It give me the above message.

What is frustrating..is...I never had this problem before... I came back to the program to change something in the fsx airport file and got that message.

Like I said...I did what you said and downloaded the version of SDK you specified... but, the top message keeps me from going into the game and the envir. checker...tells me what I just specified.

Strange... it just won't let me in... any suggestions?

We have seen this once or twice before. It would seems that your installation does not contain a file called FSUIPCClient.dll in the main ADE application folder. It has happened in the past when the update process did not work right. I assume you installed ADE 1.47 in a clean folder and not over 1.45??

You can get the file from here:

http://www.scruffyduck.org.uk/files/fsuipcclient.zip

Unzip it into the main ADE application folder and see if that helps

3. Default

I have a clean copy of 1.47...and have reistalled FSX....it's a clean copy...I downloaded the latest version of SDK... The FSUIPCCLient.dll seems to be missing. Where whould it be? If it should be there, it must be within 1.47... it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack under the folders looking for it. Myabe I haven't found it manually... Thanks for the help!

Just copy the file I put in the post above into your ADE Installation Folder. FSUIPCClient.dll is nothing to do with the SDK and is not part of it. If it is present it will be in the ADE Installation folder

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scruffyduck View Post
    Just copy the file I put in the post above into your ADE Installation Folder. FSUIPCClient.dll is nothing to do with the SDK and is not part of it. If it is present it will be in the ADE Installation folder
    Thanks. But, it's already there and does the same thing! Sorry to bother you. I just won't use the pragram anymore!

OK then at the moment I am sorry to say that I do not have an answer to the problem. Hopefully one of the other Airport Editing programs will work for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2