Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Interest in an Update to SceneGenX or Airport For Windows?

Default Any Interest in an Update to SceneGenX or Airport For Windows?

SceneGenX has been inactive for the last 3 or 4 years. I've now got some time and was looking to see if anyone was still using the program and would be interested in a update which would run better on Win 7/Vista.

I'm out of date on current software for designing scenery, so it may well be there are superior alternatives already out there and there's no interest in an update here.

Leave a post or send a message,

Tom Hiscox

Hi Tom,

Nice to hear from you again after so long of an absence. I don't travel these boards very often myself. There are at least two alternatives to your program; FSX Planner and Airport Design Editor 9X. I haven't used either extensively since my main thrust since 2004 has been X-Plane.

3. Default

Believe it or not, I'm still using AFW Build 192 for FSX! I haven't ran into anything "strange" yet, but I just started back to scenery design. Hope all is well with you, Tom!

Don Moser

Hey Tom,

I was wondering if there was a way you could send me AFW v3.0 Build 192 too me.... im trying to get back into building airports again. The only version i have right now is v 2.6 which only goes as high as FS2002. Im running 2004.... Just wondered if you could do that for me. I cant find the program anywhere else on the net. Please help?

MATT

I have it but it must be on an older computer so it will take some time to find it, but I will look. SGX will also work for FS2004 as well as FSX.

Hi Tom!

Long time no see! Welcome back!

Rick

Hi Tom I use scenegenx all the time and after an update to windows 7 I lost my scenegenx build 103 which i was using, any chance of any updates or finding the build 103.
    Paul. my e-mail is [email protected]

I'll have to look around but I'm pretty sure I've got it. May be a couple of days to get it to you, but I won't forget.

Tom

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thiscox View Post
    SceneGenX has been inactive for the last 3 or 4 years. I've now got some time and was looking to see if anyone was still using the program and would be interested in a update which would run better on Win 7/Vista.

I'm out of date on current software for designing scenery, so it may well be there are superior alternatives already out there and there's no interest in an update here.

Leave a post or send a message,

Tom Hiscox
    Nothing else seemed so nice to use so would really love to see SceneGenX return!

I've sent the installation files via separate cover. Let me know if you don't get them.
    Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast