My computer is running on Windows XP, SP3 and I have loaded both FS 2004 and FSX. FS 2004 is loaded on my main hard drive (C), and FSX is loaded and running on an external drive (L). I have been using FS 2004 for several years without any problems. I installed FSX a couple of months ago, and until now, didn't notice any problems. For the first time since the FSX installation, I tried to use the PSS B777 program (FS 2004). The system loaded ok, but when I tried to configure the load for the aircraft, the utility was not appearing and I was unable with the following message: "Cannot locate MS FS 9.0 Directory. Unable to import configuration." or words to that effect, I don't recall the exact message right now. Then I found a FSTweak to address this, now I can configure the fuel and load, and open FS 9.0 with the correct aircraft, but when I try to program the FMC/CDU on the PERF page, the system freezes. Any suggestions? I also tried the registry repair tool on the Flight One website, still no resolution...

Any assistance is appreciated.