Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in a new flight flight sim

Default What would you like to see in a new flight flight sim

As the title says what would you like to see in a new flight sim, it does not matter who makes it at this stage.. just say what you would like to see in a new flight sim..

If Microsoft make it
    Aerosoft make it
    X-plane make it
    the disbanded aces team make it
    google make it

What would you like to see in the next release of flight sim....

This is a response to the will there be another flight sim thread as it asked the wrong question as no one can learn from that..

so what would you like to see in the next version... now keep it real based on what they can offer atm and ask for improvements based on that.

I would like to fly over where i live a see the place i live in, i would also like to fly over places i have been, i dont want to use gauges all the time to take me to a place i know but when i look out the window i say to myself.. "where in the world am i"

I want to see an end to the autogen rubbish.. make it trees and buildings autogen as i would pick trees over any building.

I had the chance to make my own photo real scenery and it was a joy to fly over my old school and places i have lived.. i could say look down there i lived there for a while

I personally would like to see emergencies, more missions about airliners and a kind of customization thing which makes it easier for the "noob" like me to take control and paint my plane and make my airport without having to know my .PPU's from my JPEG's

Peerhoven VA Site : http://peerhovenair.webs.com/

In addition to scenery improvements, weather related things need improved like climbing from dark overcast then emerging above to brightness, real 3d clouds that you get lost in while looking at spotview , windshield effects are a must, i mean half the time you looking threw the 3d cockpit so why not bring back that effect.
    Walter Ray

How about more advanced engine modeling where the state of the engine of a particular plane is saved between flights.
    That way it can accumulate damage if you treat it badly and repairs would be added to the plane's log.

Different country ATC accents! No more external ATC add-ons for that.

Photoreal world maybe using Bing! Maps or something, but with night lighting...

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+

Checkout my new Facebook Page!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Airpl...05438883035386
    HP Z820 Workstation Intel Xeon 3.30ghz 8 Core Processor 2TB Hard Drive 16 gig of Ram 1125 Power Supply and 2 Gig Nvidia Geforce GTX 970. (YIPPPIE!!!!!)

I'd like to see a 100x improvement on graphics and flight dynamics and 100x reduction of system requirements LOL

A quick answer would be to make the next flight sim what FSX SHOULD have been.

If you like, provide a good quality base platform that 3rd party developers can easily add to, so accurate SDKs and released early.

Sort out all the problems FSX had with weather, especially upper winds and those silly wind shifts.

Allow different engine algorithims. Don't know much about this but have read from developers that FSX does not make it easy to make aircraft with turboprops and supersonic flight, also creating the Airbus FBY is difficult.

Not too bothered about World scenery, I can accept the quality provided by FSX, I buy 3rd party airports that I use a lot. I would like better autogen though, the buildings for UK look more like the French Quarter in St Louis :-)

One good move would be to talk with established 3rd party developers to find out what would make their life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
    If you like, provide a good quality base platform that 3rd party developers can easily add to, so accurate SDKs and released early.
    Uh, we all ready and always had this.....not released early, that they can't do - gotta wait to the base product is FINISHED....

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+

Checkout my new Facebook Page!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Airpl...05438883035386
    HP Z820 Workstation Intel Xeon 3.30ghz 8 Core Processor 2TB Hard Drive 16 gig of Ram 1125 Power Supply and 2 Gig Nvidia Geforce GTX 970. (YIPPPIE!!!!!)

Complete 3D model coverage of the British Isles (lighthouses, electricity pylons, wind turbines, castles, cathedrals, bridges, monuments, radio towers, power stations etc.)

What would you like to see in a new flight sim?

First and foremost.....A new flight sim.
    Andy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast