Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: who is a youtuber

Update. To see all my videos key in 'napammule' in YT search. Scroll down as the videos are not listed chronologically but random. Stuff from 2 years to now are 'ok'. Some of the older stuff is not so good. Got Sony Vegas 2 years ago to make better videos. The newer race car videos show latest FDEs for vehicles.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Ii live on venus where we cook eggs on our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenvox View Post
    ive seen alot of flight videos that everyone links from someone else's youtube so im wondering how many youtubers there are her

please post youre username and i will subscrive to you..

i wonder if cessna154 is a member here or jon5700

thanks
    Hello, I am TheaAwesomeCobra from the YouTube channel GalaxyGamingElite. So far I only have one fs video and mostly other videogames, but I am planning on doing more fs.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenvox View Post
    ive seen alot of flight videos that everyone links from someone else's youtube so im wondering how many youtubers there are her

please post youre username and i will subscrive to you..

i wonder if cessna154 is a member here or jon5700

thanks
    Jim Lynch, AKA - Gee Bee Jim >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0EWGcLYKmY

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4