Thread: Find Unassigned Sounds / Panels?, Utility to Find Unassigned Aircraft Sounds / Panels

Blairsville, GA ...formerly Dallas & Ft. Worth TX, Lafayette LA, Minneapolis, MN, Massillon, OH

Cool Find Unassigned Sounds / Panels?, Utility to Find Unassigned Aircraft Sounds / Panels

Everyone,

Is there a convenient way to find sounds or panels that are not aliased to any aircraft? I have many that I think are no longer needed by any aircraft and they are taking up valuable disc space.

I used to use JAB2000 for this purpose, but I can no longer get the utility to open.

Thanks in advance for your help.

gwillmot

Jabb 2000 was really a good tool! In fs98 was the best utility. I could not found an equivalent for fs9.
    Sorry I cant help you.

Smile

Hello,

FlightSim.Com Forums > FlightSim.Com > FSX Forum > Jab2000 parth for FSX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PDAView Full Version : Jab2000 parth for FSX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lacuevas10-18-2006, 12:54 PM
    I'm still using Jab2000 to install my A/C in FS9
    I've tried to get a parth for FSX Demo to work on JAB2000, and unable to get it ! Can someone advise me a way to get it, or what i can use to load my FS9 A/C on to FSX, were I can allocate my a Panel & Sounds of my preference?

Geting my FSX by end of the month
    Geno in South Africa
    So this must run for FS2004 (under WinXP as I remember using it in the past)
    I must find it again in a myriad of DVD's if I want test it now .. lol.
    Do you try to reinstall it and maybe make it run in compatibility mode ...

Regards.
    If you gave a couple of monkeys a box of ballpoints, enough paper, and enough time, they'd eventually finish up writing the complete works of Shakespeare

Blairsville, GA ...formerly Dallas & Ft. Worth TX, Lafayette LA, Minneapolis, MN, Massillon, OH

Default It Does

Quote Originally Posted by Avechelice View Post
    Hello,

So this must run for FS2004 (under WinXP as I remember using it in the past)
    I must find it again in a myriad of DVD's if I want test it now .. lol.
    Do you try to reinstall it and maybe make it run in compatibility mode ...

Regards.
    JAB2000 does indeed run in FS2004 if you place a FS2000.cfg or FS2002.cfg in the FS2004 main directory. I used it for many years that way.

Unfortunately, it stopped loading one day on my machine. I deleted and tried to reinstall but I could never do so again. I have no idea what happened. It appears that when it used a certain amount of memory, it bombed out.

Thanks for all your input. I'll just have to live with some unnecessary stuff on my hard drive.

gwillmot