About Leaving Comments

Nels_Anderson

• Founder

FlightSim.Com readers are welcome to leave comments about feature articles, reviews, news etc. in this forum and reply to comments from others.

To leave a comment, just click on the "New Thread" icon. If comments have already been left on the article you are interested in, read them first and then "Post Reply" if you wish.

As with all our message forums, messages should abide by the forum rules and remain civil with no improper language.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I have no problem with the old system. However, the new look is quite nice.

I usually am not very active on forums. However, this is my third post in a row tonight. As a very casual poster, I have to say that using the new system, I have had no problems. And I have used the file downloading procedure and all seems to be going without a hitch.

Flywilly from Saugus.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haven't been here since I don't remember when! Glad to see you're still in operation.

Art Burke

Leesburg, FL (lived in Rocky Mount, NC back in '02 and wrote a few reviews for you back in the "good old days."

I remember you. You belonged to the FS98 Bob Fiedler gang, correct?

BTW, this must have been your last post, 11 years ago

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?63939-Running-mulitple-displays

• 2 years later...
Hi. Flightsim.com has been a constant source of information. For those of us that started siming on FS3.1 it has been a constant source of information help and exiting add-ons. Now using FSX Steam and P3Dv4 it is still a very good site. Well done Nels and Co. PS: I still think that the PA 28 is the best aircraft for training. I started off in a Skyfox Impala taildragger and graduated to the PA 28. Then Cessna 402C, Piper Chieftain etc etc in real flying. Regards Franz

• 1 year later...