Thread: Piper Archer II Handbook

Default Piper Archer II Handbook

Does anybody know where I can download the handbook for my trusty old Archer II? It doesn't seem to be available on the Flight1 or Dreamfleet sites.
    Thanks
    Stan

Hi Stan,

If you mean the Users' Orientation Manual, its here:

http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previe...s/DF181_OM.zip

If you mean a copy of the real PA-28 handbook, these are usually available from real-life aircraft suppliers such as Sportys.

Alastair

AOPA #04634067

Default Archer II Handbook

Hi Alistair
    Thanks. Actually I have JUST located both the orientation and pilots handbook on the Flight1 site. A little hidden away in the navigation process, but it IS there, as they're still selling the Archer II. I'll stick to it awhile as it still works very well, and, as you know I purchased the Beech Baron, which is a REALLY good model. So that will keep me busy awhile.
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by stankar View Post
    Hi Alistair
    Thanks. Actually I have JUST located both the orientation and pilots handbook on the Flight1 site. A little hidden away in the navigation process, but it IS there, as they're still selling the Archer II. I'll stick to it awhile as it still works very well, and, as you know I purchased the Beech Baron, which is a REALLY good model. So that will keep me busy awhile.
    Stan
    Hey Stan,

I purchased the Piper Archer II recently and I was wondering if you could send me a link of the pilot handbook that comes with the product, since I can't find it. I downloaded the orientation manual but I am unable to find the 82 page pilot handbook that Dreamfleet supplied. I know it has been a while but worth a shot. Thanks,

Raul.

Stan hasn't posted to this forum for five years. Do a google search for "piper archer ii pilot operating handbook" and you'll find what you want, or something very similar.

DJ

Quote Originally Posted by davidjones View Post
    Stan hasn't posted to this forum for five years. Do a google search for "piper archer ii pilot operating handbook" and you'll find what you want, or something very similar.

DJ

I actually was able to get it from another user. As you can imagine I bought the Piper Archer II and it works fine in my Windows 7 64 bit, so I am very glad. I was now wondering about that Piper Archer III. You told me I would have to replace the RXP gauges. Do you mean all the instruments or just the Garmin GPS?

It has been a long time since I made the changes and I don't have the stock panel.cfg handy, but as I recall, all gauges with the RealityXP prefix had to be replaced with the current versions.

DJ