Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the FS-AOM Forum at FlightSim.com

Default RE: Welcome to the FS-AOM Forum at FlightSim.com

>All sorted now Manfred.
    >
    >Problem I have now is after loding your program to my new
    >computer and being told that registration has been accepted
    >and to re-boot the program is still showing 'unregistered'?

I have left a message on the 'FSAOM website' as well as here and still no answers?

Why?

Hi Manfred,
    Thank you for providingus with a great product.
    Two questions.
    How do I get the pics of a selected aircraft to show up in the right hand panel?
    How do I get the airport info to be show?
    Thank you.

John Sluce [email protected]

>First a special welcome to the simmer community!
    >
    >This forum has been setup in occasion of today's start with
    >the new integration of the FlightSim.com File Library with FS
    >Addon Manager. Special thanks to Nels and Rick at
    >Flightsim.com who made this and future development possible.
    >
    >Kind regards
    >
    >Manfred
    >FS Addon Manager
    >
    ------------------------------------------
    FS ADDON MANAGER, WHERE THE F..K ARE YOU???????????????????????????????

IS THIS A SUPPORT FORUM OR NOT????????????????????????????

4. Default RE: Welcome to the FS-AOM Forum at FlightSim.com

Dave - I sent a PM to Nels a while ago asking if he knew what was going on bearing in mind a lot of his downloads are advertising FSAOM but never got a reply.

I have given up on this now I think. May try additptro - I cannot get on with FSM.

Bill,

It beats me why Flightsim.com is continuing to back his download facility when the support is non-existant?

Come on 'Flightsim.com'................WAKE UP?

Default Problem Registering FS-AOM

Manfred:

I bought this program at the beginning of 2006 (I think). I installed it and eventhough it had both the serial number and the registration number in the registering Box, when I click “register: I get a message thanking me for buying and registering the Addon.

To my surprise after I re-star again the program, I once again get a message saying that I have an unregister copy (eventhough I paid for it). This goes on and on eventhough I follow intallation advice. Finally I got tired of this and on the fact that I sent you several emails and I never got an answer. Hence I am at the moment considering this a sunk cost with the corresponding loss of my payment.

It just happens that I need urgently to remove a bunch of aircrafts, sceneries and panels from my FS 2004, and FS Addon is the right tool. With the new update 3.61, I assumed this sort of problem would had been eliminated but it is still there. I downloaded version 3.61 and I installed it on top of my originally bought version 3.50 (was I right or did I have to unistall 3.50 before installing 3.61 ?).
    Could you please this time give me some advice/support so that this problem can be solved and I can use AOM, but without the limitations of an unregister copy?

By the way I have installed the competition program Flight Sim Manager (FSM) which I use to do somethings that AOM does not, like checking for duplicate afcads, landclasses etc. But FSM in my opinion is not in the same league as AOM . Is there any conflict amongst these programs (should I uninstalled FSM assuming my problem with AOM is solved!)?.

I would appreciate to hear from you soonest. Maybe you can give me some other register and serial Keys!

Edmundo Cardenas
    [email protected]

PS: I have sent an email to AOM support address, hoping I have better luck this time vis a vis rel support.

====================================================================
    [hr][link:www.jdtllc.com|http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg]

Default RE: Problem Registering FS-AOM

It has been several weeks since I posted this (see my original posting below under GRINGO), as well as emailing you on the subject with my proof of legally buying this addon.

Is this a support Forum?
    Or has it ceased to exist.

I was at least expecting the courtesy of somebody answering my email.

The product you market is a payware one. As such we expect that when you go on vacations (if this is the excuse) somebody should be encharged of continuing tech support, either here or at your home.....

I see that you welcome everybody to this so-called support Forum, but nobody gets an answer to their problems.

To be honest with you I do not understand how flightsim continues to suppot this Forum if it does not provide any kind of suppot to the users.

I do hope you come back soonest from your vacations, and provide th needed support.
    Edmundo Cardenas
    Caracas, Venezuela

[hr][link:www.jdtllc.com|http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg]

8. Default EXACT same "boat" here.......pay $39.95 for nothing so far.......>>

....restarted 4 times with the same result...."UNregistered copy" even though I've paid for the "registered" program.....what IS the problem???

Default RE: EXACT same "boat" here.......pay $39.95 for nothing so far.......>>

Please contact Manfred via his web-site if you want answers. He dosen't come on here.

When I had problems he talked me through it to resolve the issue. He is also available on 'Skype'.

On 15th December last year I asked for help on a problem with AOFM (hanger shows full , when most aircraft have been removed from hanger) despite repeated request for help to FSAOM, with no response, and not one single reply on this forum I give up, in future I will stick to Airfix Dogfight. Thanks for nothing everyone!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast