Text-o-Matic file update

• 4 months later...

I installed the file update, ran the program to install the Pan Am template and the Text-o-Matic crashed to desktop. This seems unusual, as there are no other posts, but do you have any ideas? The file was installed as directed.

Regards,

TKF

• 1 month later...

I got the update because the rear wing root fairing werent being processed by textomatic.

They still arent.I slid the slider over all the way to the right and the textomatic does not pick up that area of the texture.

I have 2 braniff flying colors red & blue waiting to be finished,but i dont want grey wingroot fairings.The main belly and fwd & mid part of the fairings are ok..but its the rear section thats not being processed.

see atached image.

Regards,

Joe DeGregorio

Joe,

Please be certain that you are painting the -100 portion of the wing root fairings. The -100 uses a seperate fairing , apart from the large -200 fairing, for the aft fairing.

See the image below of one of my TOM templates, and you will see what I am refering to.

Kerry

86451.jpg

Thats what im painting,but textomatic wont process it for some odd reason...

see attached..

86457.jpg

86463.jpg

Im doing everything correctly...maybe I have a screwed up textomatic,i dunno..but I went and got the updated version and that didnt work either.

If possible email me the one you have,and ill install it and see if it works.

dal544@bellsouth.net

much thanks,

Joe

• 3 months later...
I'm not sure this is connected, but my text o matic cannot be accessed at all. I've tried uninstalling it and I get a fatal error message saying that the process cannot be completed. When i try and click on the Text o matic icon either in the start bar or the short cut nothing happens. Any ideas?:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

with the new TOM for the 727v2 i´m have this sad experience.

With fs2k4, I opened the TOM, loaded the template, and when I made all selections, appears to be to the FS2002

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/aeromykron/tom-error_000.jpg

after that, when I click to create the aircraft, the TOM crashes and the WINXP gives the error message that the program executed a ilegal command and crashed the sys.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/aeromykron/tom-error_000.jpg

>It looks like you've installed something else after the 727

>that has an old TOM.

>

>You can replace this with the correct TOM from the F1

>website.

no paul, I only own the 727 (with proud), and BEFORE the install, I don´t have any other aircraft from the F1, and dreamfleet..

this was the TOM that came with the update...

where is the replace of the TOM in F1 website?

• 3 weeks later...

Omykron,

I am having the exact same problem...and I haven't installed anything after the new V2 727. The first time I used TOM to paint a 727 in Air Canada colors it fails after the Create Aircraft button is pushed...about 25-30% on the progress bar. I guess I'll go look at the Flight1 site for the latest TOM. The one that came with the 727 V2 appears to be corrupted or something.

*EDIT* Apparently the ToM file that comes with the new 727 is a wrong one. Mine had the same appearance as your's and would not work. I had uninstalled ToM before installing the 727 V2.

Anyway...went to http://www.flight1software.com/files/TextoMatic_Setup.exe

and downloaded and installed this Tom. It looks completely different...and has worked flawlessly, so far.