Service Pack

This topic serves to list items we will be addressing in a forthcoming Service Pack. Please note the primary purpose of the Service Pack is to address minor issues, not add or change product features. The development team will progressively add items to this list, so don't be alarmed if a confirmed issue you reported is not on the list; we'll let you know when we place a hold point on the list.

Please feel free to make suggestions on things you would like to see included in the 727 and/or improvements you think we could make to existing features but we can't promise those suggestions will be incorporated in any Service Pack.

What we do promise is that your suggestions will be read by the development team and considered for future versions of the 727, if not the current version.

Thanks for all your feedback on the product so far.

Regards

727 Development Team.

Item 1: Efis panel cfg files amended to correctly reference the low oil pressure warning lights gauge;

Item 2: Feature added to enable user to choose whether or not existing panel settings are saved on exit;

Item 3: TBA

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

As quite a few users have commented on this, and because when the taxi light is used on its own, it really is a bit on the dim side, all the new aircraft models will feature an improved taxi light.

I'll add more info on the changes and additions to the package over the next week or so.

Below are pic's of:

1)no taxi light

82811.jpg

2)the current taxi light

82812.jpg

3)the new taxi light

82813.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

Dreamfleet/Flight1 727 & 727X Developer

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly the end of the road!!!

While we wait for the gauges, Paul S has been creating the final mdl

files so they all include the added and amended parts that have been worked on. The final line up will be:

727-100 passenger

727-100 freighter

727-100 (RE) (WL) Super 27 passenger (-217 pod engines and winglets)

727-100 (RE) (WL) Super 27 freighter (-217 pod engines and winglets) - OK I can't find one of these in use so it could be fantasy!

727-200 passenger

727-200 freighter

727-200 (RE) (WL) Super 27 passenger (-217 pod engines and winglets)

727-200 (RE) (WL) Super 27 freighter (-217 pod engines and winglets)

As an added bonus because he was on a bit of roll, Paul S has also

added the 727-200 (HK) (WL), this using the FedEx type hushkit as opposed the normal full hushkit plus winglets..............good for the likes of the latest PanAm 727s and other operators that have gone for the bit of extra mileage that winglets give and without spending heaps on a couple of new engines.

Just to complicate things, each mdl is created as a no vc (with wing views) mdl, analogue vc and efis vc. I didn't add it up, but that's a lot of possible combinations t give the setup you want!!!

More to come very soon.

Cheers

Paul Golding

It´s getting better and better....I just hope you guys release the CD version as soon as possible after the update. Please do not let me wait another half year...pleeeeeeeaaaaase :-) !!!!

Hi,

yeah that would be to cool to be true. As far as i know the winglet version have a shorter takeoff roll and about 7% less fuel burn.

By the way: What stands the (RE) for? WL and HK aber obvious but RE?

Really looking forward to the SP and keep up the great work!

best regards

janosch

Flight dynamics have been improved further across the whole range, particularly with regard to the pitch down effect that should be experienced when extending flaps and the feeling of some momentum when relaxing control input on wing roll during turns.

specific flight models are also added for the Super 27's including all new performance tables.

Cheers

Paul Golding

Hi,

phew. That's impressive. Given the few bugs present in the release version and what's in the SP1 you should call that a "feature pack" or something like that rather then a service update :-)

Thank you!

janosch

Personally, I think it should be a "paid for" update as it's basically the whole project released in addition to the original with the exception of sharing the panels!

Maybe this free update will encourage more users to "spread the word" on what they think of this product?

Cheers

Paul Golding