Thread: Virtual CARGO PILOT FOR HIRE....

Default Virtual CARGO PILOT FOR HIRE....

My name is Parrish Wilkins and I have started my own VA based on Atlas Air Inc./Ameriflight VA What I do is e-mail virtual airlines and ask them if they have any cargo that may need transporting ( virtually of course). I am the CEO, VP, Etc. etc. do not have a web site( to avoid all legal problems :-) ) but I do it mainly for personal pleasure. There is no one above or below me in this operation only me. Here is a brief description of what I do:
    Atlas Air /Ameriflight VA's principal business is providing aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance (ACMI) services for a number the Internet's virtual airlines. Under an ACMI contract, clients receive a dedicated pilot/aircraft in exchange for a guaranteed minimum monthly level of operation. This model allows VA's to utilize Atlas Air/Ameriflight VA efficiencies in order to expand their presence in the virtual worlds cargo markets without committing to aircraft ownership.
    That is basically what I do here is easy as 1-2-3.. Here is an example of typical business..
    Step 1. You give me the amount of cargo (in LBS.) needed transporting, destination, and when it needs to be delivered...
    Step 2. I then respond to you with an intenerary of the flight the cargo will be transported on. Example:
    Flt. 0211 LAX- DFW Departs. 1200Z arrives. 1450Z Cargo Wt. 12000lbs
    Step. 3. I send you a PIREP and confirmation that the cargo has been delivered.
    Simple as that...
    Now all that I ask of you is that you confirm my PIREP and that enables me to LOG it as VA hours for my future endeavors. ( I'm not asking you to put me on any roster or anything...)
    As business begins to grow my availability will begin to reduce and later I will e-mail you a copy of a schedule for a week/month..
    Thank You for taking the time out to read this... Please Let me know if you are interested..
    Thank You,
    Parrish D. Wilkins
    Atlas Inc. VA/Ameriflight

Default RE: Virtual CARGO PILOT FOR HIRE....

Why don't you call us at UPSVAC and ask if you could transport some cargo? Just go to www.upsvac.com :)

Virtual Cargo FedEx is looking for pilots. We allow our pilots to fly the planes in the fleet they like, also we allow pilots to fly where they want. http://vcfe.usvmf.org

I already fly for UPSVA :-) This is a little side job thing i do

Columbus, Ohio, United States of America.

Hi. Global Travle Airlines is looking for pilots. There are no requirements and you fly when you want to, to where you want to and what you want to. Your pireps will be confirmed and posted at your unique url. Just apply at http://www.flygva.com/ and click on applications. Pireps will be added after you fill one out (click Flight Data Recorder). I can also give you confirmation E-mails. and give you "request" E-mails after the flight.

Columbus, Ohio, United States of America.

Who should I e-mail to?

Cargo airlines is hiring. Please contact us at [email protected].

J/K:)