Flight simulator economy (campaign mode)

Ever heard of a flight sim eco game/app?

A flight sim eco (“flight simulator economy”) game/app, which is a fun way to add immersion and meaning to flight simulators like Flight Simulator 2020. It's like a campaign mode, but it's a separate gamified app that runs alongside a flight simulator and connects via a plugin. Notable apps in this genre are: OnAir, Air Hauler 2, and FSEconomy.

This genre has actually been around for years (maybe 10+ years). But, FSEconomy is extremely archaic now, Air Hauler 2 has an overly complex interface (some say unfinished), and OnAir has a poorly designed server architecture (slow page loads, downtime, etc).

I've been using OnAir for a few months and was totally addicted, but I found their customer support a little bit lacking, the screens very slow to load, and the 3 hours of weekly downtime was driving me nuts (they also banned me on Discord for criticising them on this issue). It's because they insist on using a slow monolithic TCP/IP server instead of speedy modern serverless pub/sub... their view on architecture is surprisingly old fashioned.

So, I decided to fund development of a competitor app and we're now in the user experience (UX) design stage. If you're interested in sharing your thoughts about how we should go about this, here's a few UX research questions: https://research.typeform.com/to/FIMkVF6Q

Yes, I've heard a lot about NeoFly in the last few days. Do you know why OnAir is the front runner and not NeoFly?

i dont know if it is, OnAir is a commercial software with a monthly payment, Neofly is a one man show, its more simple and less restrictive, Neolord as been adding more features as they are asked by the community, https://discord.gg/Y3zZXPtU , and the developer team as been growing with time.

Neofly is the best without doubt. I've done a 4.5hr passenger and cargo flight from Russia to the UK in the Citation Cj4, and a 30 minute sightseeing flight in the Beech 58 to the Bon Scott (ACDC) statue near Dundee, among many, many other memorable flights. Highly Recommended, and FREE.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I actually have both OnAir and NeoFly installed. My son likes using Neo when he flies, whereas I prefer OnAir. I like the idea of the add on utilities as it just makes the flying experience for me more enjoyable. I use the B350 as my main fly around ride and use the AI to rack up the cargo miles. My only wish is I could figure out how to set regular passenger routes instead of the hodge podge charter route.