New update 4/22/21 studders

So ever since the update on 4/22/21 All I get is stuttering movements when I'm flying. I never got that before it's always been a very smooth ride with great graphics. Nothing has changed on my end, Internet is still great same computer the same equipment, same flight gear. The only thing that is different is the update... So now what do I do? It only happened after today's update, I checked all the settings in the simulator and there all the same as they were yesterday

I used to look forward coming home from work every day taking a flight it was my way of relaxing, Now all it is, Is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

So ever since the update on 4/22/21 All I get is stuttering movements when I'm flying. I never got that before it's always been a very smooth ride with great graphics. Nothing has changed on my end, Internet is still great same computer the same equipment, same flight gear. The only thing that is different is the update... So now what do I do? It only happened after today's update, I checked all the settings in the simulator and there all the same as they were yesterday

I used to look forward coming home from work every day taking a flight it was my way of relaxing, Now all it is, Is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I am saddened to read about your problems.

I downloaded the update myself, took a ride around New York City, no problems, stutters etc.

While I know this does not help, I do have a suggestion (if it has not already been done)

Have you rebooted your computer since the update was installed? If not, I would suggest that. Stranger things have happened :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I agree with David. Often just doing a “restart” (rather than shutdown) will sort things. Also, might be worth checking if your graphics drivers are up to date.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles